Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
is that picture the actual shoe ? or is it a pic that they put together on the computer ? Caus if these were made already wouldn't we have an official picture ?

I like em. Wouldn't wear em, but I like the mix of the red with the cheetah print. Feel like they probably should've gone a different route with it though. Especially since they put cheetah print and said it was inspired by a lion. Makes no god damn sense.

These are nice as is but i must admit that it would be straight fire if the print wasnt there and the sole had the gold glitter like the champ pack.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes aren't even going to get GR Lebron XI trades for these.  I love that nike trolled dudes for months like this.

Can't wait to see how terrible the 2k15 XIIs look.

They could have the whole miami heat sign them and thats not saving these.

Anybody who hasn't already sold their pair took an L, deal with it.

Last edited:
I have a pair on the way. These are just awful. I'll keep them because I don't resell shoes, but these suck. The WTL XI's are great. If I would have known the 2Ks looked like this, no way I play that game as much as I did, not to mention the $220 I'll have to pay. Shame on NIKE for this. They kept these top secret???

Thankfully I'm not a lebron fan. My pair was always destined for eBay or in a trade for something. I think they're actually pretty dope.

Dudes aren't even going to get GR Lebron XI trades for these.  I love that nike trolled dudes for months like this.
KD is on the cover though. And supposedly, they might plan with Jordan or something according to Ronnie2k. Just speculation.

Seems odd to me that the shoe doesn't have anything to do with NBA2K.

Do the colors of the shoe match the original color code given? If it doesn't that might explain why these are the 2k's- maybe these were slated for release but instead were changed to the 2K's. Due to the long delay their must have been some kinda issues going on.

But even with that being said I still think these are pretty nice- not a huge fan of the leopard print but the rest of the shoe is dope. Congrats to those that got em.

They could have the whole miami heat sign them and thats not saving these.
Anybody who hasn't already sold their pair took an L, deal with it.

it'll probably be KD on the cover so I doubt it'll be another Lebron model.

Back
Top Bottom