Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dudes is holding onto the thought of getting Lebron's signature to justify still liking these abominations... that bonus is good for getting money, doesn't change that they're wack sauce aesthetically

:lol: exactly

Last edited:
Seriously that's all they can come up with?!?! Plain *** clear sole not even gold speckles :stoneface: Might as well gave us the silver Posite PE

th

or

lebron-james-nike-lebron-11-xi-ring-night-01.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still good with my final 3

1.) Crown Jewel
2.) South Beach
3.) WTL (if obtainable through one of my resources)

If the 2K14 where a GR I'd still pass on them, not necessarily because of their convoluted look but because I feel I've purchased more then my fair share of XI's (not including the 3 mentioned above) and I'd be ready to move on to the XII's

I would cancel my order if I had the 2K's....my gawwdd
mean.gif
You would cancel making a few hundred bucks at least? I can guarantee these will sell for more than $500 a pair. That is profiting 250 off the rip... Sorry, not smart business since.

I woulnt be surprise if it was Ronnie's idea cause he wears tiger pants when he plays on Ps4 in the park

I never ever expected these to be any sort of a WTL haha. People thought the wtmvps were trash at first too.

To anyone who says they would cancel their order: youre full of it. Quit trying to grab attention when you know that A) These hold resell value regardless of your opinion and B) It's not like Nike will restock these. Its now or never

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw em'....the 1 of 1 LeBron 2's...maybe the writing was on the wall, people. I can't wait! 

calmed down and collected my thoughts after the initial shock.

bottom line...im happy with these, for me. and ill explain why i say for me.

would i have rathered them omit the animal print? absolutely. but as much as i wear so many of my sneakers there are a few that are limited that i cant bring myself to wear. im not a reseller. i just have enough that by the time i get to wear one ill prob only end up wearing it that once time so it doesnt make sense for me to unDS it to go to the mall or something stupid. 

with that being said. the ludicrous print makes this a much easier decision to just put on display and not wear. i cant pull these off nor would i want to try. the story behind it and the limited number makes me happy to have the pair and to keep. theyre going to look very good in person.

and no i dont think nike trolled us. i think they tried very hard to give us something different. im not a fan of the print like i said but honestly id rather the print than some basic design. sounds gay to say but i think they meant well when they designed this shoe. they have reasoning behind it. and its original. 

nothing they could have released would justify the waiting period and the hiccups along the way. overal im happy and kind of excited to get these in hand. but never on foot.

Back
Top Bottom