Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Reposting release dates(not sure how accurate some of the dates are) as I don't see it on the first page and if you missed it you can see what to expect for the next few months.

news_lebron-11-release-dates.jpg
Are the Terracottas going to release first?

First CW to release in the US is the Parachute Gold/King's Pride/King of the Jungle on October 12th.

Please don't quote those release dates...those are horribly inaccurate!

JM

Yeah sorry about posting those dates as I know they aren't accurate as I stated when I posted that.

No offense to thread starter but i think it would be better that you(JM) take over the thread. So you can post accurate dates as you know everything firsthand and what you might find out later then you can update the first page so the info doesn't get lost.

Hold up...Nike releasing shoes on a Monday now!!! LOL...And I don't work on Mondays anymore...What a blessin'

widely GR in china so expect same thing in US, they already dropped those TW's today here in china

How much do you think shipping would cost? They are selling for approx $260USD in China. Assuming you can get a deal on shipping, you are still looking at $300+.

widely GR in china so expect same thing in US, they already dropped those TW's today here in china
Soo, can you get me a pair? If so, how much do you think it'll be total to ship to the US?

Back
Top Bottom