Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Right because all 2014 of us bought a $500 console and game just to get some shoes... Personally? I threw my PS4 in the garbage and ate my 2k14 disc afterwards seeing as how its only value was this shoe
/s
This

man if mine actually do stay canceled because of the automated nonsense im gona be pissed.....i had mine submitted 12/5 had to be one of the first -_-
Ya that's dumb, I got my first pair 12/27 and it's still good.  Me and my roommate went in and played to get another code and was able to order a pair for him on 2/5 after it was already announced the shoes sold out and his order is still good to go as of today.  Shady of Nike to cancel early orders.

Take this for what ever its worth but I think they are shipping the 2Ks out

W  Hi, my name is W. How may I help you?
M: Hi I just was charged for order #
M: does that mean they have shipped??
W: Let me check for you....one moment, okay?
M  okay thank you
W: Yes, the shipping on these has started. You should see tracking information as soon as your order leaves the warehouse. Thanks for your patience with this order.
M: ok great so will I receive tracking today 
W: Your shoes are scheduled to ship. I don't know if they will ship today but I am optimistic.
M  Ok great but usually Nike charges when the item has shipped 
M: What Im asking is I hope this isnt just a charge to see If I have the funds 
M: I hope the shoes have really shipped.....I cant wait to get these 
W: The timing of the charge and shipping are closely related. This charge was authorized today. The shipping will follow shortly. We are excited about finally getting these out.
M: Great thanks for your help 

"We are excited about finally getting these out" = Finally these ******* people can stop bugging us about these ******* shoes.

Got charged. Stoked that the time is almost upon us.

as i have said many times I think nike reps know less then people on NT, I was talking with one the other day to add a CC to my account.  and the lady was talking about how exciting it is I am getting these shoes and about how we are going to see them before the nike reps get to see them.  

I told her pictures of the shoes are already out, and you can see them on the order status..  

her response was priceless.. she goes "oh, thats some nice leopard print, that lebron james has heck of an imagination.. you know he designs all his own shoes"  lol

i just bite my tongue and let her update my CC.

I have a free 2 day shipping code for any CALI members that plan to order the everglades this weekend  off of ndc..

i offered cali members cause they always have to wait the longest 

Last edited:
My 2ks are still 'Preparing to Ship.' I was charged today though. Side note: GKs off the EastBay restock came today... Crazy in person.

My 2ks are still 'Preparing to Ship.' I was charged today though. Side note: GKs off the EastBay restock came today... Crazy in person.
the people being charged did you use a credit card or paypal and did u get a email saying u were charged?

He has input on designing them but design does not all cone from his head. If that were true how come he dont wear em. The XI just will go down as one of 

lebrons sickest looking shoe of his line, but A major fail as holding value other than the 2K14s, and WTL since all he wore 90% of time were soldier VIIs.

Gonna laugh If the heat win it again and the soldier VII gets all the Hype over the XIs. Wut A major Fail in his shoe line.

Lol so much animosity over a four letter word that won't get censored on the site. Bottom line we all make mistakes. Just be able to laugh at yourself and learn and move on. Lastly about 2k14 info is like shipping updates in any sneaker forum days after the release. While it is annoying but to say the least I'm happy for them. Patiently waits KC information.

the people being charged did you use a credit card or paypal and did u get a email saying u were charged?

I originally used paypal, but changed it recently after I got an email from nike telling me to update the payment method. Got charged so hopefully these ship soon

Teresa: Hi, my name is Teresa. How may I help you?

Teresa: Hello Jr,

Jr: im trying to find out some info on the product I ordered

Teresa: Yes, how can I help you? I see that you ordered the LeBron 11's

Jr: yes that is correct

Jr: size 9.5

Teresa: yes, correct

Jr: the 2k14 lebron

Teresa: oh, yes.

Jr: what is the current status

Jr: i have friends showing me there accounts have been charged

Jr: mine just says submitted

Teresa: They have started being shipped out today.

Teresa: So the charge will be going through.

Jr: will i receive a update or can you check and see when my pair will go through?

Teresa: You should be receiving an email confirmation when they go out.

Teresa: Waiting on authorization from your bank

Jr: ok just wondering. I really want this shoe and its been a long process lol

Teresa: I know, you must have a lot of patience, It has been a long time.

Jr: yes it has

Jr: thanks for your

Jr: help

Teresa: you are so welcome Jr, I hope you enjoy your shoe.

Jr: thanks

Teresa: Have a wonderful day.

You have disconnected.

Lol so much animosity over a four letter word that won't get censored on the site. Bottom line we all make mistakes. Just be able to laugh at yourself and learn and move on. Lastly about 2k14 info is like shipping updates in any sneaker forum days after the release. While it is annoying but to say the least I'm happy for them. Patiently waits KC information.
you and me both

yea this is true. I hate the constant shipping updates too. its like cool. the shoes are in the mail. cool story.

yea this is true. I hate the constant shipping updates too. its like cool. the shoes are in the mail. cool story.

My rule of thumb is if someone posted it 2 to 3 pages back as a reasonable catch up period then I will not post it. Monotonous to say the least about the carmine thread

Well after they ship we can all enjoy frigging people posting pictures of their pair even though they look identical, never understood that unless their defective.

I'll take it.
i sent it

i always post pics of my shoes when they come in 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom