Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What I put on today....little lace swap and not nearly as bad as ppl make em out to be
good looks man which laces did you use?

how am i outta reps at 0950MST
mean.gif

I remember this guy in highschool he would rock his jeans with the highwater blouse using boot blouses, it was his unique style but it looked a lil better than this
lol sorry I just can't see myself rocking anything like that but it's all about what makes you happy right

i am a little bit scared of this 11 with all this fantasy on the toebox.

got a pair of ID (i play ball in those) and the fantasy on toebox nearly disappeared.

Of course you got no problem if you use it only for casual wear.

This are some pictures of what i m talking bout: .

this when i got those.

and this is now

i am a little bit scared of this 11 with all this fantasy on the toebox.

got a pair of ID (i play ball in those) and the fantasy on toebox nearly disappeared.

Of course you got no problem if you use it only for casual wear.

This are some pictures of what i m talking bout: .

this when i got those.

and this is now
Either way i think those are fire, havent seen any with this much white, nice job. And i would call Nike about that disappearing

Last edited:
The new Kobe 9 lunarlon insert works the best with the XI. Tried it with my KP's yesterday felt way better. I tried it with the Kobe 8 lunarlon insert a couple times and it was just a little too low for the shoe.

The new Kobe 9 lunarlon insert works the best with the XI. Tried it with my KP's yesterday felt way better. I tried it with the Kobe 8 lunarlon insert a couple times and it was just a little too low for the shoe.

I didn't think so.

I actually thought the lebron 11 insole works better on the Kobe 9 then the Kobe 9 insole on the 11

Either way i think those are fire, havent seen any with this much white, nice job. And i would call Nike about that disappearing
roll.gif

Paint just fell off?
From italy i really dont know who and where to call for that.

this is making me a little bit sick because to got this i payed 250 euro. This is like 339 dollars at todays change,

i Love this shoes and how it performs. but this kind of paint how drop off you clear the shoes is a little bit disappointing.

Ty about the design. i was not sure between this and a full red version (like the red octobers).

I didn't think so.

I actually thought the lebron 11 insole works better on the Kobe 9 then the Kobe 9 insole on the 11
You talking about the Kobe 9 Elites? I never tried the XI insert in the Kobe 9 Elites when I did have them but I heard they work good.

I have to agree with LyPac...

The Kobe 9 insert sits low enough in the LeBron XI so I don't get the infamous "toe pinch", but the LeBron XI insert kills the heel lockdown in the Kobe 9 (for me) because it's just too high for it.
Word! The 9 insert is just right and I don't feel like I'm burning through the lunarlon like I did when I had the Kobe 8 insert in there. Nike really should sell those Kobe lunarlon again. I would grab a couple.

Does anybody know how much they were selling them for when they were available to purchase?

Word! The 9 insert is just right and I don't feel like I'm burning through the lunarlon like I did when I had the Kobe 8 insert in there. Nike really should sell those Kobe lunarlon again. I would grab a couple.

Does anybody know how much they were selling them for when they were available to purchase?

$40 I think

Back
Top Bottom