• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have big feet, big hands, big head.

come at me bro :lol:

7 5/8 if my head is shaved

7 3/4 most of the time

8 with long hair.

yo one time for taking that **** like a G :lol: repped.

but serious--how can you NOT fit a snapback... even if it's on the last hole?? It's still not big enough? Pics? :nerd:

Lol that's y I don't mess with snapbacks either.... With two holes left that hat be looking funny as hell

yo one time for taking that **** like a G
laugh.gif
repped.

but serious--how can you NOT fit a snapback... even if it's on the last hole?? It's still not big enough? Pics?
nerd.gif
PM incoming. I don't show my dome to just anyone
laugh.gif

:rofl:
Yooooo way too many quotes for one post but I see missed a lot, ran outta reps pretty quick :smh: here's my quick reply recap....

Yes The7onius The7onius that dudes is one of those guys :smh: and I was one of those kids like yours too til I grew into my cranium :rofl:

tigo0240 tigo0240 we are in the same exact boat and the whole SnapBack fad drives me crazy :smh: I'm a 7 and 3/4 normally but I grab 8's for complete comfort for when my hair does grow higher or I skip on a cut, size 13 - 14 kicks too but like you said as long as the persons proportioned the right way it doesn't look bad, my 6'3" middle linebacker build matches my noggin just fine so :rolleyes :lol:

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts you went in :rofl: and you complained before about your inbox being dry, I wonder how it's doing now :lol:

roll.gif

Yooooo way too many quotes for one post but I see missed a lot, ran outta reps pretty quick
mean.gif
here's my quick reply recap....

Yes @The7onius that dudes is one of those guys
mean.gif
and I was one of those kids like yours too til I grew into my cranium
roll.gif

@tigo0240 we are in the same exact boat and the whole SnapBack fad drives me crazy
mean.gif
I'm a 7 and 3/4 normally but I grab 8's for complete comfort for when my hair does grow higher or I skip on a cut, size 13 - 14 kicks too but like you said as long as the persons proportioned the right way it doesn't look bad, my 6'3" middle linebacker build matches my noggin just fine so
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts you went in
roll.gif
and you complained before about your inbox being dry, I wonder how it's doing now
laugh.gif
roll.gif
hopefully she only got top head and knee cap pics

ok my patrol cap is a 7-3/4 but I guess that's roomy since I don't like staying bald a lot so I like the flexibility of snapbacks, I got 3 custom fitteds that I don't even wear anymore because they don't fit, meaning either my head got bigger or the hats shrunk, and the snapbacks are at about half way for me

Yup...most of them are on one or two snaps and it just looks stupid. Plus the snapbacks are shallow and tend to just sit on top of my head rather than around it. Pretty uncomfortable.

I like then because of the shallowness, fits my head better. So I havent been on in a while. WTL still dont have a release date?

Mitchell and ness snapbacks are a lot higher than regular brands and holds it shape well.

Have one snapback but I end up wearing fitteds more often just more comfortable.

Have WTL dropped in Europe. have a homie fronting a IG??

AUS is the only drop?

Have WTL dropped in Europe. have a homie fronting a IG??

AUS is the only drop?
Not sure if I understand the full question you're asking but no, the Europe release has been delayed.  They have dropped in Australia and possibly a few other countries though, hence the reason you see a bunch of people on Instagram with them...Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines have all been tossed around.  They were actually sitting on NDC Australia until someone came in here and informed us that they were up lol

Not sure if I understand the full question you're asking but no, the Europe release has been delayed.  They have dropped in Australia and possibly a few other countries though, hence the reason you see a bunch of people on Instagram with them...Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines have all been tossed around.  They were actually sitting on NDC Australia until someone came in here and informed us that they were up lol
Ok. Thats what i thought.

Now the bigger questions is how do i let him know his pair could be a fake/GM.

(even though there is a chance that all the spots in EU have them and just cant drop them.)

Ok. Thats what i thought.

Now the bigger questions is how do i let him know his pair could be a fake/GM.

(even though there is a chance that all the spots in EU have them and just cant drop them.)
Well I think most of the spots in EU have them already but that's just my own speculation.  I feel like all of the sneaker shops over there were anxious to launch them and were waiting for Nike to actually say, "No, you have to wait".  I'm not sure if there are any fakes/GM out there just yet though.  Aside from the Hornets that Lewi posted in here a few pages back, the replicas look absolutely terrible....especially the ones with print on them.

I wouldn't say they sat on NDC Aus, it's just it was at a funny time in the states. :tongue: 8am Aus time tho.

I wouldn't say they sat on NDC Aus, it's just it was at a funny time in the states.
tongue.gif
8am Aus time tho.
Ya probably wrong word.....all I know is that I added them to my cart for fun, and for me to be able to do that on NDC with no hassle....lol ya, lets just say that I'm still salty that I coudn't actually purchase 
laugh.gif

Ya probably wrong word.....all I know is that I added them to my cart for fun, and for me to be able to do that on NDC with no hassle....lol ya, lets just say that I'm still salty that I coudn't actually purchase :lol:

True. Also they weren't advertised at all other than an update to the release calendar 2 days before, so it wasn't highly publicised or anything.

Ya probably wrong word.....all I know is that I added them to my cart for fun, and for me to be able to do that on NDC with no hassle....lol ya, lets just say that I'm still salty that I coudn't actually purchase 
laugh.gif
Adding them to your cart on the Aus site does not secure the shoes. You need to complete your checkout before they are confirmed. Anyone can add them until they have all been purchased (i.e. you can get cart jacked if you **** around during the checkout)

Back
Top Bottom