Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If anyone has spare Lebron XI insoles in size 12 , I'm interested because my Kobe 9 Elite's fit a little loose in the toe box.
tongue.gif

Yeah...Bronny ain't going back to Cleveland. Doug Collins said it best last night "when you're the leagues best player, others come to play with you, you don't go anywhere" and keep in mind...the Cavs are NOT the same talented team he left. Not even close.

I hope he stay in miami. but i hope also that miami is mooving some people around him.

Chalmers and Wade are a good choice to moove.

Hopefully the Heat can still make it an interesting series...don't quit LeBron like you did against the Celtics!

Yeah...Bronny ain't going back to Cleveland. Doug Collins said it best last night "when you're the leagues best player, others come to play with you, you don't go anywhere" and keep in mind...the Cavs are NOT the same talented team he left. Not even close.
He left to play with Miami though. He'd move for a better chance at a championship if there was one.

WTF?! this might just be the dumbest post in the history of NT, check it partna I only root for TX teams period, therefore anyone that plays for another team I could careless about, now as a "sneaker head" I love shoes nike, reebok, adidas.....yeah that's it how bout as a sneaker head wanting the heat to win for wade's shoes to get stateside exposure before he fades into history:lol:

all LeBron 30% off stores make it happen now

dumbest post in the history of NT  :lol: ... whatever. im saying if lebron didnt win last year thered be no champ pack. everyone beasted over those. he doesnt win, it doesnt come out. this year, (speculating) kings crown come out if he wins. pretty much everyone wants those to drop. 

youre from TX so obviously thats an exception, San Antonio. but if your team aint in it and your not a spurs fan, youre gonna tell me out of two teams you dont like, with one having releases pending on a win, if you want that shoe, you wouldnt want that guy/team to win?

i dont think what i said was that out of line if you see it like i said above.
Ok I may have come off a lil harsh I was half seep 0430 formation but 1 "I" dont care about a champ pack that I'll never have a chance to own in the first place regardless if they win or lose, 2 yeah I'm half awake and forgot my 2nd point but yeah u good and I understand your point which is y I said about wade and his wow

Nah bro, I'm waiting for those Tony Parker championship Peaks!

:rofl:

Worddddddd!

They gonna give Leonard a shoe bron playing games.

Leonard signed to jb even got some xx8se pe but next yr he gonna have that melo deal kwali leonard the kl first cw is the kl kings legacy

He left to play with Miami though. He'd move for a better chance at a championship if there was one.

Yes you are correct, but I think he's a better player now, created more of an aura around himself in Miami. But hey, I'm not gonna argue with Coach Collins lol. I just personally think he's staying put.

LMAO. Definitely needed that laugh. Nothing irritates me more than duncan showing emotion after dunking the ball. Watching this series has me like 
sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
Irritated was a perfect word to describe it.  Seeing Diaw get buckets made me want to throw every LeBron I own on eBay, very frustrating.  
mad.gif
   (Not to worry all shoes are still safely in the closet)  

Irritated was a perfect word to describe it.  Seeing Diaw get buckets made me want to throw every LeBron I own on eBay, very frustrating.  >:    (Not to worry all shoes are still safely in the closet)  

No one would worry though...especially if you were a size 12 . 8)

Last edited:
I can't wait till Sunday man.

Seeing the heatles lose is gonna make my summer.

Yesssss yessssss yesssssssss!!!!!!

Irritated was a perfect word to describe it.  Seeing Diaw get buckets made me want to throw every LeBron I own on eBay, very frustrating.  >:    (Not to worry all shoes are still safely in the closet)  

Haha I told my fiancée the exact same thing yesterday. But same here with Diaw. It's actually sad to see him more effective and moving slightly faster than dwyane wade. It's like Allen Iverson being checked by Tractor Traylor, it's just not right :smh:

Last edited:

You must have some subpar summers then for that to make you so happy.

Don't think King's crown had anything to do with him winning another title..I would never in a million years be happy to receive that as part of a champ pack.

Don't get why yall hypin em so much

You must have some subpar summers then for that to make you so happy.

Don't think King's crown had anything to do with him winning another title..I would never in a million years be happy to receive that as part of a champ pack.

Don't get why yall hypin em so much
I'll take a shot in the dark, maybe because we like them?

Not sure if I understand the full question you're asking but no, the Europe release has been delayed.  They have dropped in Australia and possibly a few other countries though, hence the reason you see a bunch of people on Instagram with them...Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines have all been tossed around.  They were actually sitting on NDC Australia until someone came in here and informed us that they were up lol
Never sat on Nike Au store everything was gone by 8:10am

Back
Top Bottom