Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Here's that attire Bob

would rock that ensemble all at once!
nike needs to fire the clothing person. less is more. cant understand why nike has to shank every matching tee with some cheeeeeesy punch line. I mean, the matching swoosh is all that's needed.
I like the cheesey matching shirts better than the plain lebron crown
July 4th ... @bigj505
do not confuse rumored with confirm it hasn't been confirmed by anyone we've only heard unless you're calling iceysole's info legit for a confirm but i'll await on nike actually releasing them as none of their release dates seem to be holding true either
mean.gif

do not confuse rumored with confirm it hasn't been confirmed by anyone we've only heard unless you're calling iceysole's info legit for a confirm but i'll await on nike actually releasing them as none of their release dates seem to be holding true either
mean.gif
we still use info this scam artist iceysole posts? dude comes in here, gets into goes back there and posts his as his own...smh....

July 4th is confirmed outside of icy soles. Definitely not gonna hurt anyone to wait for official word from Nike so there's no fault in that. But anyone anxiously waiting can rest assured that FTL at least has KC's on manifests for July 4th release.

do not confuse rumored with confirm it hasn't been confirmed by anyone we've only heard unless you're calling iceysole's info legit for a confirm but i'll await on nike actually releasing them as none of their release dates seem to be holding true either :smh:
we still use info this scam artist iceysole posts? dude comes in here, gets into goes back there and posts his as his own...smh....

no matter how hard we try, someone always references that dudes blog and brings it here. :smh:

Am I alone in thinking SB's can be had at a discount in a month?
man I doubt it, the name SB alone could sell these out

overall I think the XI model may have sold well according to sources, but most of the colorways could've been copped on discount, not sure about the SBs, I think they will sell out quickly

doubt these will sell out. looks like they are a super GR and dudes aint really hip right now to dropping $200+ on some GR lebrons. that and dude lost in the finals = probably cause for them not selling out.

If anyone is looking for a size 9.5 Lebron 11 in Nola All Stars at retail...Hit Me up...I can direct you in the right direction.

more like posted them mad times

had atleast a 20 page run where they were on every page

:x dudes started killin 'em too because of it :lol:

View media item 1030862
Gimme them damn KCs in a 10.5 and them red yezzys you been trying to sell to middle class people for 4.5k :lol:

Oh **** they got me on film!? :wow: o could've swore I took the surveillance tape :lol:

My man Awesome came through every other day with the same couple and then came back with a winterland photoshoot. He lowkey probably intended to make everyone forget the other dude :lol:
I just remembered he went that hard with it :rofl:

On some "Oh, did I post these yet? Here's my South Beaches", chick always showing off her engagement ring type ****.

Oh did I mention I did a SB ID guys? :nerd: how do they look face planted in the snow fellas? :nerd: hilarious :rofl:

doubt these will sell out. looks like they are a super GR and dudes aint really hip right now to dropping $200+ on some GR lebrons. that and dude lost in the finals = probably cause for them not selling out.

My thoughts exactly but the way things are set up and big as my damn foot is I'll be there Saturday mornin to grab and catch the discount later if it ever comes through for my size :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Don't mind my sock, I was just tossin em' on to see how the felt compared to the other CW's

The shoe is more teal, then Turquoise IMO...It's the flash that gives it that blueish look. I most def think pink laces will help these out a lot. I don't have a problem w/ the sole color cuz it flows right w/ the shoe, but if it wld of had a icy sole it most def wld of helped out a lot

Last edited:
Did not know they had a ghost print of the palm tress on them, smart move by nike to separate them from Ids. Day 1 purchase now for me.

Those SB 11s have always been a day 1 cop for me. I don't need the exact same shoe as the SB 8s. That's what made the Miami Vice Elites so nice.

Plus I don't do IDs.... Even tho some of those Championship/Iron Man IDs do look impressive.

Those SB 11s have always been a day 1 cop for me. I don't need the exact same shoe as the SB 8s. That's what made the Miami Vice Elites so nice.

Plus I don't do IDs.... Even tho some of those Championship/Iron Man IDs do look impressive.
Yeah, those Ship/Iron Man/49ers(LOL) ID's actually got me workin on a pair myself

I know a NTer did these, maybe Awesome Blossom? Forget his name, but they are so much better than the SB coming out, but those colors are gone on ID, they have different one's the pink is more of a magenta and the teal is a much different shade

It's funny how Awesome actually got the idea from another NTer, but gets all of the credit because he took mad pictures of his pair :lol:

more like posted them mad times

had atleast a 20 page run where they were on every page

Thanks to some
Jelly for others

Same here, I didn't care if the release was as limited as the WTL or just a regular GR, the SB 11 where always on my day 1 cop list. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom