• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Confirmed 4th of July release for the Kings Crowns at RUVilla. You're welcome 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Tbh , I'd be happy with either the KC or WTL. Two would be amazing and I def would fall back out the game for a min. Probably not tho lol

I like both and I'll try to get both but I'll be more disappointed if I miss CJ's than I would if I miss WTL's

call me foolish, but if someone has something i want, and i have something they want.. we're trading straight up no matter how limited or what resell is going for either shoe.. that's just me tho
This is straight foolish son. 
indifferent.gif

j/k I agree 100% :wink:

Dudes out here buying shoes fro the wrong reasons

call me foolish, but if someone has something i want, and i have something they want.. we're trading straight up no matter how limited or what resell is going for either shoe.. that's just me tho
This is straight foolish son. 
indifferent.gif

j/k I agree 100% :wink:

Dudes out here buying shoes fro the wrong reasons
laugh.gif

yeah, and who is this person that determines the worth of a shoe after it's sold out in the first place?? it's supposed to be us right?

where NikeNino *** *** at? :lol: we got a RD for the Kings Crown buddy.

then again we got an RD for the WTL---so we'll see how this goes. Hopefully KCs don't keep getting pushed back.

where NikeNino *** *** at? :lol: we got a RD for the Kings Crown buddy.

then again we got an RD for the WTL---so we'll see how this goes. Hopefully KCs don't keep getting pushed back.
Dude came in all smug like he just cracked the Da Vinci code, taking info from a guy who was at a sneakercon and had to pay to get in.

Did Villa release WTKD's in store or were they only online? I'm curious whether or not WTL's or KC's will make it to any of their stores if so :nerd:

where NikeNino *** *** at?
laugh.gif
we got a RD for the Kings Crown buddy.

Dude came in all smug like he just cracked the Da Vinci code, taking info from a guy who was at a sneakercon and had to pay to get in.
prob straddling a fence somewhere after these 3 post
OK Soles collection at Kixpo which is not even half of what he has, he said he paid a grip for the WTL, he also is sponsored by Nike somehow but he had to pay resell since they haven't released in the US. Take it for what it's worth but he said if Lebron doesn't win the championship this year there's a great chance that the Kings Crown won't be released....FYI he was the only one there with WTL

KC drop 07/04/14 per IcySole.
watch dudes say that's false info

I was first to say the KCs are going to be like the LeBron x red suedes. They won't drop.
Right on
You know what I hope for your sakes they dont release bcuz there are not enough gifs for the stupidity and backlash I will be sending your way if I get a released pair smmfh
@NikeNino

@goldenboyboxing

Originally said the King Of The Jungle / King's Pride were the best colorway, but the more I wear them and look at them and repsonses I get, I have to say the Aways have moved up to the number 1 spot edging out the KP's.

Away
KP
Gamma

Thought I would like the KC, but looking at them more, nan.

Back
Top Bottom