Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

KCs should be an easy pick up since lebron got washed in the finals.

Nobody want a losers shoe 

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
roll.gif
yeah wtl should be easy too! Dont know numbers on KCs but if they are at all limited people will still cop. Who cares if he didn't win championship. He the best player in the league  and he got rings alreadly lol

South Beach 11's are looking nice.

There are 4 Zoom Soldier VIII "PRM" going on sale August 1st. Deff curious what will make them get the premium tag.

Probably the colorways LeBron wore in the Finals...

Interested in that Black/Solar red pair

Same here. I'm already planning on copping 5 pairs of shoes in August, so that month is tight already lol but if those Soldiers drop I may have to add one more to the list. :smokin

Last edited:
Already #Copped

All jokes aside, S/Os sskarizm. Unfortunately, you can't actually add to cart until they make the shoes go live but you can get rid of the timer.

Last edited:
If you know people stationed in Japan--start asking in favors. This weekend. Two spots in Harajuku are doing a raffle for WTL, in-store only.

Last edited:
The sb , im a bit excited for them. if i wasnt working Saturday id throw them on same day but I wont wait a week to toss them on.

How do you remove the timer? Care to share pm me
Don't need to PM, anyone can use it.

On chrome, open the link to the shoes. Right click mouse anywhere on the page. Select the inspect element tab. In the inspect element, go to the console tab. In the tab, paste (timeToHL = 0:wink: the text inside the brackets and you should be good to go.

On chrome, open the link to the shoes. Right click mouse anywhere on the page. Select the inspect element tab. In the inspect element, go to the console tab. In the tab, paste (timeToHL = 0:wink: the text inside the brackets and you should be good to go.
can you remove the excluded from discount that way?

can you remove the excluded from discount that way?
No this method is just to remove the timer. The excluded from discount is in their system and you can't remove that. You can definitely change/alter the text but it will go away after you refresh the page.

No this method is just to remove the timer. The excluded from discount is in their system and you can't remove that. You can definitely change/alter the text but it will go away after you refresh the page.
pretty cool.  definetly an advantage on release day as long as eastbay doesn't crash..lol

is that how people on the euro websites add to cart early?

Went out to lunch with my co-worker. Missed the call from HOH
mean.gif
.  Damn you Carrabas!! Hopefully I can find them in the wild

Here is a vid I made of the process if it helps:

Back
Top Bottom