Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1038598
#betrue LeBron 11 and zoom hyperrev
I wonder what he did to get these

aawwww that's so cute!

Man dudes so homophobe they'd stay away from these---wouldn't touch 'em with a 10ft pole. Could be on sale for 29.99 as a pack and they'd sit for years :lol:

I think the stigma of clothing styles and colors being homosexual has all but died, from both ears being pierced, pierced tongues, tight clothes, jeggins, skirts, pink, at this point I think its just personal preference

I think just some angelus or fabric paint will do it. If you want to be lazy a paint pen. But yeah definitely need to know how this was done so I can pick up a pair and do the same lol

View media item 1038705
Also as far as laces go I've mentioned before hit up an arts and crafts or fabric store and look for paracord. That's what lebron laces are pretty much.

I think the stigma of clothing styles and colors being homosexual has all but died, from both ears being pierced, pierced tongues, tight clothes, jeggins, skirts, pink, at this point I think its just personal preference

nah, I moreso meant the specific intent of the shoe is for pride, you know? Unlike say fruity pebbles where there was no implication but they were still very colorful. (I hope you see the difference I'm making)

Even the throwback Denver M&N jerseys back in the day, dudes I ran around with stayed far away from them. All the studs I knew wore 'em like a badge of honor :lol:

I think just some angelus or fabric paint will do it. If you want to be lazy a paint pen. But yeah definitely need to know how this was done so I can pick up a pair and do the same lol

View media item 1038705
Also as far as laces go I've mentioned before hit up an arts and crafts or fabric store and look for paracord. That's what lebron laces are pretty much.

*scratches chin*

yea.... yea, sign me up for this as well. Can we get some entail on how these were made? Speaking of angelus paint I need to touch up my 8s. they are ALL scratched up on the toe box.

Is that an M? Looks like the F30 M sport wheel not the M3,4,5,6 wheels.
View media item 1038649

Bruh this looks hella photo shopped.

I just did measurements of the seating area combined with hand position and lighting, he's either sitting on the middle console or he has arms like a T Rex.

Yooooo y'all gone leave the homie joulze joulze alone :lol: he's obviously a baller if you ain't noticed :smh: he buys damn near every pair of XI's on RD with zero ***** to give :nthat: and he gives away discount codes like free samples at the mall :lol: yea he flexed with his BMW logo in the back so what, he cool peoples let him live y'all :rofl: .... the pic does look a little funny though I think it's the filter :nerd:

Sorry it took me a while to comment been at work lol. One of my boys hit me up and told me yal where going in on me, but it's cool no harm done and here's a few pics for you all :D. P.S. I have a 2013 328 with the M-Sport package there's currently no 13 or 14 package of the M3 also but it's suppose to be going back to the 6 cylinder but enjoy!

View media item 1038715View media item 1038716View media item 1038717View media item 1038718View media item 1038719View media item 1038720View media item 1038721View media item 1038722View media item 1038723View media item 1038724View media item 1038725View media item 1038726

lol not even gonna lie, those SB's hanging off the mirror makes me want to go grab me a pair 
roll.gif

Damn. Dude had to show the receipt, Longitude/latitude, VIN Number, license plate, paint samples, hair strands on the leather for the nay Sayers.

nah, I moreso meant the specific intent of the shoe is for pride, you know? Unlike say fruity pebbles where there was no implication but they were still very colorful. (I hope you see the difference I'm making)

Even the throwback Denver M&N jerseys back in the day, dudes I ran around with stayed far away from them. All the studs I knew wore 'em like a badge of honor :lol:
I didnt know that was what this series was about I just thought it looked pretty cool I got them hologram hf max with the hat so this looked like a good match forthem since there's no hologram shirts

Damn @joulze came in and stunnted on everbody on some like yall got jokes huh last laugh and he called us 8!+(#35 lol

hey I ain't even mad at Joulze....do what you got to do to shut the doubters up...same thing i would have done...laying the smackdown back on those but in style lol!

e1612484dc78bd6b028fa315c3f49534.gif

Last edited:
I find it odd everybody is so enamored with this black upper, wasn't the 8 upper entirely teal and that's considered the GOAT SB...right?

aiight---so A, CHILL :lol: :lol:

B. I'm not finna comb through this thread and find everybody who said they weren't feeling these---but PLEASE move around if you think I'm the only person in the world who wasn't pleased with the execution of the SB XIs.

C. Ok, yea it's my opinion... which is not fact. Nevertheless it's an opinion that is still shared by many. But your opinion IS fact? I mean you said kinda "matter of factly" these sat cuz they're a GR. You know this to be true? Or is it an opinion... just... like.... mine? Tell me how that works? And a cosign from BigJ don't mean nothing :lol: we hardly ever agree on anything. a few months ago he called me crazy saying WTL could never cold drop like ROs cuz we had a date---meanwhile it's a month later and there's no RD for the US and all I'm seeing is people seriously thinking WTL will be a cold drop like ROs. Hell, now you even got people HOPING it's a cold drop. People I don't even know. So, yea. I wasn't crazy. Nor was I alone in thinking that to be a possibility. However, at the time, it was like I was out of mind for thinking that and it could never ever happen in one million billion trillion years.

BUT ANYWHO!!!! YOU STUNNY DAWG YOU SHINING OUT HERE IN THESE STREETS! Be glad with your kicks and don't worry about why or why not they're sitting.[/quote]

Shorty?!

Fa' real tho...... Ain't nobody reading all that ****.

I find it odd everybody is so enamored with this black upper, wasn't the 8 upper entirely teal and that's considered the GOAT SB...right?

I think the issue is that the lace part was black on the 8s so everbody is going by that where nike took the shoe and said will make the fuse black since there's not a small lace section on the xi leaving 90% of the shoe teal, no matter what people wouldnt have been happy, no matter how many times u replicated a special cw on a new shoe it never lives up to the og ver, there's always exceptions to the rules like aloens and t2 but its few and far in between

Went to the mall earlier, father/daughter time and my daughter picked up the sb and said I should get us matching pairs to wear to go see mickey mouse, I told her if daddy gets us shoes he wont have money to take u yo disneyland, she str8 dropped the shoe grabbed my hand and said its time to leave the mall I laughed so hard I almost cried

:lol: good stuff joulze.
Knew it wasn't an M. Just was clarifying. Dope car regardless. Love that blue.

This sb was poorly executed, better can be had via iD. But agreed that the sbs are sitting in part because they are super grs.

But then again, all LeBron shoes that are super gr sit. Matter of fact, all shoes outside of retro jordan sit if they are super gr.

if those finals elites were super gr, they would sit.

All imo of course

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom