Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

We need 10 more Gator King and Kings Pride releases to bring us back to that happy place

I swear man, it all started with the Denims
these are great shoes don't hate appreciate yeah yeah I know it's my opinion and your welcome to your opinion however the EXTs didn't ruin the thread messed up release dates did
mean.gif
roll.gif

I was gonna put a spoiler saying Redrum, don't kill me

Joulze opened the bottle of Ether, now everybody trying to take a sip

Didn't know this was the car forum lol, but you can keep your bimmers. I like sand, dirt and mud and you can't play in that with those cars. Respect tho

i'm outta reps but I owe you

@Laces1983  with that said from the man himself please refrain yourself from calling people out for clowning when this is what we do
laugh.gif
dude i know that!...i clown too but i've been on here long enough to know clowning around and trying to clown someone...

Last edited:

i'm outta reps but I owe you

@Laces1983  with that said from the man himself please refrain yourself from calling people out for clowning when this is what we do
laugh.gif
dude i know that!...i clown to but i've been on here long enough to know clowning around and trying to clown someone...
i'm have to disagree with you, i'd also challenge you to understand others sense of humor based on region and country everyone on here ain't from where you from we're all diff with diff tastes and everything else, I still get clowned for liking the XI denim and blue suede maybe their attacks but then again maybe they're not because it's a shoe forum and it's never that serious to care either way

lmao at homie with the master splinter pose, kids like that is why I can't be apart of this "shoe game", they actually think that **** is cool smh

Ginger kid has a pretty good sneaker channel on youtube. WakeBallSleepRepeat or Shoepacabra

if i was you i scoop as many pairs as i can. remeber in 94 when the 1s, 2s, and 3s went on clearance? and look how much they cost today

exactly why I keep all my GR Lebrons and the box they came in. I'll pass 'em down to my nephew and be like "look if you play your cards right you won't have to pay for meals during your freshmen and maybe sophomore year of college :lol: "

dont know if its been confirmed yet but kings crown do release 7/4/14

my reference would be footlockers release calendar

That ain't cool, posting my shoe crew up in here. We copped them sb's together, we'll rock them together! Dunkin donuts iced coffee, 32oz fo life!

Back
Top Bottom