Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those lows look like those weird multi colored ice pops.The highs are hot. Kind of strange they didn't go the Elite iD route this year but then again $300!!! Is a hard pill to swallow.

I think by this point we can blame Nike. They know since 2011 there has been a greater demand for Air Jordan retros, signature basketball shoes, AF1s, Roshes, SBs, Foams, etc. The way they've take. Advantage of it is by producing more color ways, limited editions, etc instead of producing the volume to meet the demand. Or...like some do, produce another run of the product to meet the greater than expected demand.

They're keen and they know what they're doing. Definitely in a position of power. Before, it was the consumer that was in the position of power because the shoes would sit.

Basically blame nike because they understand supply and demand? Instead of producing too many shoes, where they would spend more on production, just to inevitably sell too close to cost they sell at a "reasonable" price. Resellers see there is more value in the shoe and they take advantage in the opportunity of missed potential profit.

The shoe game has changed as people have noticed shoes have value and are a profitable resale items. It's now shifting toward being a business instead of a hobby.

Those lows look like those weird multi colored ice pops.The highs are hot. Kind of strange they didn't go the Elite iD route this year but then again $300!!! Is a hard pill to swallow.

I was honestly waiting on them elite ids and woulda pulled the trigger if the options were right

12s look like some....damn I don't think what I can compare them to exist. First glances had me iffy that on foot from KOD today was the nail in the coffin. Penny saved unless they retool that back part and idk what's up with sole in the front :lol: turrible

I'm the minority here but, I like each south beach/miami vice shoe. Each has it's own persona or character. South beach 8 OG/black upper. Elite 9 Miami Vice and for the most part grey. South beach 11 teal upper. I wouldn't make an id to look like the 8! I like them to be different but each is connected in someway. But to each their own

I agree. Different enough to be its on shoe..... Not an exact carbon copy of the 8s.

:smokin SB 11s are underwhelming my ***.

I agree. Different enough to be its on shoe..... Not an exact carbon copy of the 8s.
smokin.gif
SB 11s are underwhelming my ***.
yea my boy dimensionz destoryed this shot

^^^agreed looking at them next to other SB they not that bad.....come on with wtl release info nike or FTL so I can read all the ridiculous posts lol #boredrightnow!

I think KCs gonna be an "ok" drop, they're popping up allover IG for the past week

Resellers aiming for $380 - 600 and they're not moving at all. They're sitting on the bay for $400 as well (in hand at that)

What's scary is, what the F is up with the official WTL date? They can't do a silent drop for all retailers, can they?

kingsin kingsin That's all they have left excluding the WTL and it may have the 11 shell but it's comprised of a bunch of Lebron grails so you really can't peg it as just an 11 cw as it appears to be much more. They want us to think limited but if they smart they will make it a GR and get all the money they can. Inb4 nike is a billion dollar entity comments. Last time I check you try to get the most out a flip everytime :lol:

Last edited:
Although many of us want the WTL these a lot of people that find them hideous. Making them GR could result in a similar situation as the SB. Sitting on the shelves

Back
Top Bottom