Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
shoes can rack up the charges too....especially with all the lebron xi colorways....

I need to switch it up and start collecting rocks....free.99

shoes can rack up the charges too....especially with all the lebron xi colorways....

I need to switch it up and start collecting rocks....free.99

It's all about moderation. If I was balling out though I'd end up like the heavy collector dudes who got enough to wear for like 2 years straight.

PS GAWDS....

who can change the soles on these to Navy Blue ? I wanna see something
nerd.gif
or Red
nerd.gif

PS GAWDS....

who can change the soles on these to Navy Blue ? I wanna see something
nerd.gif
Navy laces will make those so much better... IMO.

That, and a nice disco of course.
no there's to much blue as is imo

Anyone know where I could get some pink rope laces for the SB's should I choose to get them?
laces thread because it will depend on what type of pink laces you want there are a lot of options but matching the pinks will be almost impossible be aware of that first and foremost also ebay as well has nice variety too that's all the advice I can give you from a laceswap king

I try to keep my closet varied but some cws black/red/white just get me luckily I was able to pass on the aways but I still got the graffitis so yeah habbits but overall my collection has def gotten more colorful with the walking away from JB Breds

Depending on the model and significance I don't mind 50 11 ' em bred cws as long as I can piece it back to MJ glory days but as far as other shoes I don't want to buy x amount of shoes with the same makeup. For instance I would only buy 1 holiday shoe from nike. As it seems they just go on the same cw but different approach.

IE BHM easter and independence day cws

Last edited:
Did this guy really just post sneakers is a man's game? Lol. To be honest I think females pull off sneakers better than men do, just something about a female in kicks that just gets me moist.

Never understood when someone has info and asks for PM's, if it's that much of a secret don't post it but to say you don't care and do that just seems fishy.

Im at 4 pairs as well. (ASG, KP, AvM, SB)
KP AWAY MN SLH
hopefully the KC fall in my lap. My wife want all 3 JB releases for august smh
MN, Graf, SLH both EXTs
nerd.gif
 if my wife ever asked for a Jordan i'd sell my left testi to make sure she got it just on me being in shock alone
Did this guy really just post sneakers is a man's game? Lol. To be honest I think females pull off sneakers better than men do, just something about a female in kicks that just gets me moist.

Never understood when someone has info and asks for PM's, if it's that much of a secret don't post it but to say you don't care and do that just seems fishy.
that right there is disturbing on 8 diff levels
roll.gif

KP AWAY MN SLH
hopefully the KC fall in my lap. My wife want all 3 JB releases for august smh
KP, Away, AvM, Miami Nights and ASG here... hoping for CJ and WTL.

And my girl really likes those new Lunarglides, so I hope that doesn't cost me too much.
laugh.gif
I wish I could get my wife in some sneakers smdh oh well more shoes for me and the lil one

@godICE  don't worry bout what you drive as long as your happy with it and its dependable for your needs that all that matters when dealing with a car, I want another caprice lt1 but i'd have to give up the shoe/tf game to do it right and i'm just not ready to do that but one day.....I will car stunt
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom