Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol. No. You need a **** ton of luck along with your proxy. These were gone in a matter of seconds. 

I ran test on this release, that site is elementary at best.. Had 3 pair in seperate carts with ease... Once I get my proxy .. I'll be set for their drops

struck out again 
mean.gif
 had in cart then kept crashing.

hope for a GR us release!

I ran test on this release, that site is elementary at best.. Had 3 pair in seperate carts with ease... Once I get my proxy .. I'll be set for their drops
You need to complete the checkout on NDCAU to secure them. Getting them in your cart means **** all.

Go ahead. Post screens too.
That'll be the last thing I do. They kno who they are
of the 8 of us that go in on your non-helping, trolling, giving my state a bad name, worthless ***** you know what.....

someone in the NikeTalk facebook group is selling King's crown size 10.5 & 11 for $350 invoiced, I'd hop on it.
if it was $300 i'd do it that's my max period
mean.gif

I have no idea who laces is
he's the only person in the thread that's nice to you

You need to complete the checkout on NDCAU to secure them. Getting them in your cart means **** all.
based on what i ran today... i'll just say i like my odds.. if its first to check out.. but won't know for sure until i have everything in place..

of the 8 of us that go in on your non-helping, trolling, giving my state a bad name, worthless ***** you know what.....

if it was $300 i'd do it that's my max period
mean.gif

he's the only person in the thread that's nice to you
They might be the same person. 
laugh.gif

i don't know NikeNino outside of this forum....and im nice to everyone even those i have had my disagreements with!

this..no warning for him though....sometimes I gotta remember this is just a shoe forum....kings crown will be copped

Last edited:

Maaaaaan his post I deleted had nothing to do with info unless you think South Park characters covered in semen would be beneficial to you.
i see that and that's why i said facepalm myself!...i have no problem owning up to my mistakes....i even got offline and sat myself in timeout in the corner

maxresdefault.jpg
it's official he is not NN, that guy will never admit his mistakes like the KC fiasco

regardless i'm ready for July 4th and them KCs i'm check Friday and sat just in case
nerd.gif

I swear laces and nino are the same person, all they do is hop in here and cosign each other.

lol the same way you were cosigning someone  that day which started our altercation?!
Altercation? You haven't seen altercation from me yet, all you got was a telling off for a threat. Who would side with a dude giving out strikes because he got tush hurt? Then you got defensive couldn't take what was coming in your direction and decided the best line of defense was...

Back
Top Bottom