Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel like Nike gonna use the WTL like the whole Kobe prelude series wrapped in one shoe just to roll out the XII 

So much for rocking em in the summer

I feel like Nike gonna use the WTL like the whole Kobe prelude series wrapped in one shoe just to roll out the XII 

No one knows what's going on, they've been released twice in Australia and supposedly will be released soon in Asia. Doesn't seem like a hype ploy or Aussie would have been added to it, seems more like a delivery issue.

No one knows what's going on, they've been released twice in Australia and supposedly will be released soon in Asia. Doesn't seem like a hype ploy or Aussie would have been added to it, seems more like a delivery issue.
First time posting in this thread. Didn't Korea already get stock of these a while back? I've been seeing Korean stock floating around on eBay. I got lucky this morning and scored myself a pair off Nike AU (I'm located in Sydney). Makes me laugh at people thinking they can use proxies to buy off Nike AU, as if nobody checks for shipping addresses.

nah prelude series and what the theme are two completely different things

Straight up and down foolishness right here. These last two RD can't come faster. Bad enough I will be dropping major coin in august. So I need to cop these KC immediately so I can close the chapter. Nike got us all dressed up waiting on the porch looking for the homies to pull up like damn!

Hacking is definitely an issue, been a few releases rescheduled because hackers bombarded the websites.

kinda glad the KC isn't this weekend. just paid 1K to fix the whip.... wouldn't have even remotely been able to buy the KC this weekend.

kinda glad the KC isn't this weekend. just paid 1K to fix the whip.... wouldn't have even remotely been able to buy the KC this weekend.

I'm seeing July 5th as the target date on SN with that extensive layout courtesy of The hundreds

gives me time to unload more stuff im not wearing. I really would see myself wearing the KC vs some of the stuff that's kinda been sitting on my shelf. really straight forward color.

gives me time to unload more stuff im not wearing. I really would see myself wearing the KC vs some of the stuff that's kinda been sitting on my shelf. really straight forward color.

I'm beyond ready. Been a supporter since day 1. I just hope the allotment is reasonable and I have a fair shot at these for retail. Did they say how much these will be?

I'm beyond ready. Been a supporter since day 1. I just hope the allotment is reasonable and I have a fair shot at these for retail. Did they say how much these will be?

$250 from what I understand. I've been back and forward on these. I wont be hurt if they don't end up at my house tho.

$250 from what I understand. I've been back and forward on these. I wont be hurt if they don't end up at my house tho.

Lol i would be crushed. I envisioned these in my collection too many times. But I guess I need to lower my expectations a bit

^^^ I know the feeling. I was on the corks when the pics first popped up. the amount of dislike for the shoe was crazy... then the turn happened. was left out in the cold. was finally able to make enough moves to get me a pair a few months ago.

yeahhhh apparently most of the EU places has been delayed once again by nike. not sure what stunts they gonna make ?

maybe nike wants to make sure world cup ends and people can start focusing their product  ??   * kanye shugs *

yeahhhh apparently most of the EU places has been delayed once again by nike. not sure what stunts they gonna make ?

maybe nike wants to make sure world cup ends and people can start focusing their product  ??   * kanye shugs *
These speculations are just dumb, no sports event is going to deter anyone from focusing on a shoe release. The demand will be higher than the quantity, they will sell out regardless.

It was inevitable, well now it gives them time to sort out all the hacking woes.

Or even perhaps produce more pairs for a mad GR type of release :D

Straight up and down foolishness right here. These last two RD can't come faster. Bad enough I will be dropping major coin in august. So I need to cop these KC immediately so I can close the chapter. Nike got us all dressed up waiting on the porch looking for the homies to pull up like damn!

:lol:

Where does it state KC is not dropping this weekend ?

Ubiqlife hasn't said they weren't dropping this weekend :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom