Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
All the suspense and speculation running wild if NDC will be able to add to cart with ease, or it'll be another EXT Cork release where it will sell out the moment the link is tweeted or just simply add to cart with ease like nothing and check out.  YOU NEVER KNOW WITH NDC!! We can simply just add to cart and be done with it, and even see some sizes still available in the afternoon. OR wait in line for 10 minutes only to say "Sorry this product is Out of Stock."

Last edited:
All the suspense and speculation running wild if NDC will be able to add to cart with ease, or it'll be another EXT Cork release where it will sell out the moment the link is tweeted or just simply add to cart with ease like nothing and check out.  YOU NEVER KNOW WITH NDC!! We can simply just add to cart and be done with it, and even see some sizes still available in the afternoon. OR wait in line for 10 minutes only to say "Sorry this product is Out of Stock."
Thanks for the commentary

Theres too much hype, these will sell out quick...maybe be able to cop in store, maybe catch some restocks, but ndc will sell out fast.

There is no speculation..they will sell out basically instantly.

Last edited:
tired.gif

I hope i can ossibly be able to add to cart myself.. everyone else will have all of the high tech atc services and local plugs.. HOH's too far to drive just to have a long *** line to compete with..lol so im going to pray that i can get an early link or click on time..well see.. just like someone in the treads said.. retail or bust for me.

since ndc isn't TLO what does that mean how else are you supposed to get them besides clicking the link they tweet? Someone please help im confused haha

Dudes camped out playing cards, immediately asking me my size and telling me i won't get that 11.5 cuz they getting it. I shrug em off and take my place as 5th in line. 8 am I'm trying online. And if I get em there, I'm out this crap hole
where you lined up? and how is it looking now?

see me.. i cant do this line stuff.. camping outside for a pair of shoes.. reall y who came up with this stuff.. if i have to wait in line for more than 2 hours.. i rather buy somewhere else

see me.. i cant do this line stuff.. camping outside for a pair of shoes.. reall y who came up with this stuff.. if i have to wait in line for more than 2 hours.. i rather buy somewhere else
I can't even do 10 minutes, any longer and I start asking myself what mistakes have I made in my life to think that this is a worthwhile way any human being should be spending their time.

Someone help me out I'm new to the not TLO! Is the best way still to go through the twitter link posted or a different way such as sitting on the new releases tab on NDC?!

Someone help me out I'm new to the not TLO! Is the best way still to go through the twitter link posted or a different way such as sitting on the new releases tab on NDC?!
i have the best luck refreshing new releases-newest

I can't even do 10 minutes, any longer and I start asking myself what mistakes have I made in my life to think that this is a worthwhile way any human being should be spending their time.
they'll learn when its too late, youth is gone, they got no friends, and a closet full of shoes they dont wear

Back
Top Bottom