• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

light dancing like

ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif
How do you post gifs larger than 2.5mb?

campin for the KC's and house of hoops manager just told me the kings crown are way more limited than WTL and that nike should be releasing 50-80,000 WTL's :smokin

Had a crazy idea that maybe they've been pushed back with no date because they're making more pairs. Not sure if that's realistic though because I know shoes finish production months in advance.

But anyways, I don't care if Phil Knight says they made 250,000 pairs. A strike-out is a strike-out. Might as well be wtmvp limited if I'm not able to grab a pair. Trying to stay optimistic though...

i don't understand why i cannot see it on footlocker.com

Damn i need those shoes. are they gone ?

Welp slept straight through my alarm. Gonna head on over to niketown and see how long the line is or I won't be at peace. :lol:

that's very horrible to wait long time before release the Lebron 11 EXT- King's Crown
still waiting and all out of stock from all websites 
mad.gif

Well, ended up doubling up on the King's Crown. Couldn't say no once I added them to my cart on NDC. Picking up my other pair locally later today. That $266 pricetag though... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Just need the WTL and I can be done with the Goodbye Lebron pack. 

man I'd advise EVERYONE, to get out in front of your computer and go to your nearest Nike store if you want these---it's like the world forgot they weren't just releasing online or something. Never been first in line before, feels kinda weird :lol: :lol:

No stores in Sacramento had them, no stores in Sacramento county had them. These are really limited shoes. We always get limited shoes and this is actually the first I couldn't find one store

Made a half-assed attempt this morning for a 13, but I would have had to squeeze in them anyway. Congrats to those who copped.

man I'd advise EVERYONE, to get out in front of your computer and go to your nearest Nike store if you want these---it's like the world forgot they weren't just releasing online or something. Never been first in line before, feels kinda weird
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I copped off of Footlocker but after reading this i called my HOH (Baltimore Mondawmin) and they said they were gone in 5min. Is your store FCFS?

what up man, you cop?? was hoping to squeeze through on the phone orders later at wish like I was able to for family forever I's (diff shoe diff ball game I know
nerd.gif
)

saw the post but did me no good, I am 13-14
sick.gif
 the yeti sightings of sneaker sizes
roll.gif
i copped the only 13 at southlake ( ._.)

Back
Top Bottom