Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I think the kings crown is going to be a shoe that may not have crazy resale now but when they dry up it will be a sought after item

I'm monitoring EBay IG and twitter I'm grabbing a pair eventually before it's too late

Yeah I think the kings crown is going to be a shoe that may not have crazy resale now but when they dry up it will be a sought after item

I'm monitoring EBay IG and twitter I'm grabbing a pair eventually before it's too late
Yeah grab em now before a celebrity shows up with them and then you can't get a pair for a decent price. I have to keep putting mine away, they're a really nice/unique shoe.

Yeah grab em now before a celebrity shows up with them and then you can't get a pair for a decent price. I have to keep putting mine away, they're a really nice/unique shoe.

Trust me I'm really trying to but 11.5 hasn't been an easy find I really dont want to go over my set limit.

The shoe really looks amazing I love loud and bright kicks

well i plan on getting them i just dont know whats a good price for them...everyone says they limited to 2014 pairs
They are limited to around that many pair. I heard somewhere around 2300 total once friends and family of Lebron and Nike got their allotment.

People got varying prices for their pair. I sold both of mine (sz 11.5) the week that I received my pair for $980 a piece. I believe price have came down considerably since then. I don't think its gonna be a shoe that demands more than 4-700 in a year, if that. 600 is reasonable if you really like them but there are more models of the XI I would rather have, and pay less to get, than the 2k14.

They are limited to around that many pair. I heard somewhere around 2300 total once friends and family of Lebron and Nike got their allotment.

People got varying prices for their pair. I sold both of mine (sz 11.5) the week that I received my pair for $980 a piece. I believe price have came down considerably since then. I don't think its gonna be a shoe that demands more than 4-700 in a year, if that. 600 is reasonable if you really like them but there are more models of the XI I would rather have, and pay less to get, than the 2k14.
If you can get them for below 600 I think thats a pretty good deal for them

Trust me I'm really trying to but 11.5 hasn't been an easy find I really dont want to go over my set limit.

The shoe really looks amazing I love loud and bright kicks
wait till next weekend when all the online orders come in.. should have more availability then and prices will probably dip a bit more with more pairs out there.. 

Had a WC coupon and bought my daughter the Super Heros for $30.

She's my little hero. Been through three open heart surgeries.
I got my son some and he still has small feet. So everyone on Instagram was calling them fakes cause the "real ones" have gold, etc. But he loves the shoe and hope your daughter does as well.

the gold on the kings crown looks :smokin in person, especially in the sun. these are a nice summer shoe. Now if only the suede didn't look like it gets dirty so easy.

Is it on top or beneath the surface. Mine had some black residue on the sole but I was able to run it right off. It was like the shoe touched charcoal
I think all shoes have that mark. When Nike posted pics of them online the bottom's had that same exact mark.

the gold on the kings crown looks :smokin in person, especially in the sun. these are a nice summer shoe. Now if only the suede didn't look like it gets dirty so easy.

Man ALL of this.... The sun just brings out the beauty. Somebody need to throw another cookout so I can stunt :lol:

I posted that NDC product pic and it was much smaller. My sole had it towards the toe and it came off, the rest is perfect with no marks. some pairs may have been stored with moisture.
I think all shoes have that mark. When Nike posted pics of them online the bottom's had that same exact mark.

wait till next weekend when all the online orders come in.. should have more availability then and prices will probably dip a bit more with more pairs out there.. 
that's why I am trying to hold out for those pairs to come in, maybe I find a better deal

Back
Top Bottom