Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And just because it's a low doesn't automatically means it'll sit. Remember the Swamp Things?

For me 1-5 besides fruity pebbles, flamingos, and mvp's a lot of those are obtainable
The LeBron line has so many PE's and unreleased samples, possibilities are endless

I think the 1st 3 models he wore this past season would be in it
1st game I's
2 safari II's
GITD III's

Those animal print 2s were :x. I'd much rather Dunkman 2s in this hypothetical situation.

I'm happy he didn't get the MVP, as well.
laugh.gif
And the ESPY's best male athlete award. They might of done something with that as well.

View media item 1085073
Being an expert in ankles I would say the contours and curves, bone structure and smoothness of the skin are in proportion to a black man's ankles.

I'm waiting one more week then I'm giving in to those Sprites.

Last edited:
Considering the prelude Kobe's were $200 a pop, I'd suggest you getting the OG brons instead. Would be cheaper.The bron prelude would probably be like $250-300 each easy.

duly noted--but I'm good.
gotcha... the kobe prelude series was a hype train and an half. they were hard to get and some shoes were crazy on the resell for a while. people were dropping like $800 on the Kobe 1 preludes.

Thx guys. I just figured the xi low was solid but people would rather do Kobes and kds.

Price point wise, you'd think the brons were the better shoe since they are more expensive (tho the flyknit Kobe's are more).
I also don't remember bron showing the low any love after he kicked the mids to the curb.
im pretty sure he wore a pair for one of his games.. I think they were black and red pair. 

I think I remember that now. thanks. im slipping :lol:

I can dig that but there were 80+ regular season games and you'd have to watch every game to proclaim "only time". I mean unless you're employed by the heat I don't see it...
some people actually like to watch basketball..lol.. I know I try and catch any heat/pacers/magic games if they are playing on tv.

Back
Top Bottom