Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Point is alot of them are dope..makes picking your battles a lil bit tougher..I can buy all those kicks yet its not the smart thing to do. 
man ill tell there isn't a pair of jordans im looking at maybe outside of the 3lab5 next weekend for quite some time so it makes getting brons a lot easier(quality is also a landslide)

uh oh i feel the denim comments coming
roll.gif

lmao its cuz i was sitting in the chair......damn you gota fix your jeans and everything before taking a pic 
laugh.gif
we just messing with you
laugh.gif
, to each their own at this point i wear skinny jeans and joggers you wear more of a relaxed fit, im in no position to judge its about the shoes

im glad we was big enough to not go Denim smashing on dude. jelly over his kicks tho so wanted those 9's.

lmao its cuz i was sitting in the chair......damn you gota fix your jeans and everything before taking a pic 
laugh.gif
we just messing with you
laugh.gif
, to each their own at this point i wear skinny jeans and joggers you wear more of a relaxed fit, im in no position to judge its about the shoes
yup its all love fam, same with me instead of the bootcut jeans ima Skinny jean/jogger type dude cause of my size. Im pretty skinny man. Like homie said deff all about the shoes though

we just messing with you
laugh.gif
haha man im 6'2 235 gym goer, id look beyond ridiculous in joggers or skinny jeans 
laugh.gif
 XXL shirts barely fit around my arms lol
mean.gif

laugh.gif
yes and get a better quality camera sir.... we want professional quality photos... not that instagram studio crap...
laugh.gif

Last edited:

yes and get a better quality camera sir.... we want professional quality photos... not that instagram studio crap...
laugh.gif

honestly i should get a personal one as well....i just got a 150Mm Sigma lens for my D3000 at work, should get one for photos of my sneakers 
laugh.gif

What I put on today, one of my fav 9's

jesus just playing with the new lens, thing is outrageous...maybe ill just use it for my photoshoots 
roll.gif

nice shot
nthat.gif
these are def up there one of the top 9s no doubt... forgot how nice they are bout to pull them haha, I might just double up on them w/ a vnds pair for around 3

Just looked at some sold listings for DS on ebay lol 

Back
Top Bottom