Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol: I wouldn't dare ride in my decent sneakers, changing gears just messes them up even with the shoe sleeve.

laugh.gif
I wouldn't dare ride in my decent sneakers, changing gears just messes them up even with the shoe sleeve.
I wrapped the shifter with a napkin and threw a rubber band on it 
laugh.gif
 ...I was just running to whataburger on my little Honda Grom

:lol: I wouldn't dare ride in my decent sneakers, changing gears just messes them up even with the shoe sleeve.
I wrapped the shifter with a napkin and threw a rubber band on it :lol:  ...I was just running to whataburger on my little Honda Grom
That would freak me out, I'd feel like my foot would slip and half change gears, trying to put it back to gears makes that cranking sound.

Last edited:
Today I went to FTL to try on some XI's, haven't gotten a pair yet so I might as well see what my size is for the release of the WTL's.

The guy working the store bring me some aways, gotta admit they looked really nice in hand, i loosened the laces up a lil and put em on my feet.

As soon as they were on, I felt some kind of leverage, like I was a foot taller, at the same time, I felt the ground beneath me very much and every step I made felt great..

They felt so good, and I felt so different, that I decided to pay the guy and walk out with 'em, too. the parking lot was a lot more full than when I got there, so I couldn't really see my car, for some reason, I felt a tingle on my foot, and I didn't even need to turn on my alarm, I immediately SENSED where my car was right then and there. Was it the shoes? I don't know..

I noticed while driving, that I felt more responsiveness, my car felt like an extension of myself, I could turn quicker, brake harder, and I think I even went a little faster..

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pretty terrible basketball player, so when my friend called me and asked if I wanted to play with a couple of friends, I hesitated. I told him sure, after all I do have new basketball shoes.

We played some ball at his place, I never played so good in my life. I was doing 360 self alley oop layups, dunking from the free throw line, hell, I was doing moves that I've never even heard of!

Strange day :lol:

That would freak me out, I'd feel like my foot would slip and half change gears, trying to put it back to gears makes that cranking sound.
laugh.gif
 what the hell kind of bike does that? the only "half" I know of is finding neutral and I've NEVER heard a cranking sound while shifting.

Today I went to FTL to try on some XI's, haven't gotten a pair yet so I might as well see what my size is for the release of the WTL's.

The guy working the store bring me some aways, gotta admit they looked really nice in hand, i loosened the laces up a lil and put em on my feet.

As soon as they were on, I felt some kind of leverage, like I was a foot taller, at the same time, I felt the ground beneath me very much and every step I made felt great..

They felt so good, and I felt so different, that I decided to pay the guy and walk out with 'em, too. the parking lot was a lot more full than when I got there, so I couldn't really see my car, for some reason, I felt a tingle on my foot, and I didn't even need to turn on my alarm, I immediately SENSED where my car was right then and there. Was it the shoes? I don't know..

I noticed while driving, that I felt more responsiveness, my car felt like an extension of myself, I could turn quicker, brake harder, and I think I even went a little faster..

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a pretty terrible basketball player, so when my friend called me and asked if I wanted to play with a couple of friends, I hesitated. I told him sure, after all I do have new basketball shoes.

We played some ball at his place, I never played so good in my life. I was doing 360 self alley oop layups, dunking from the free throw line, hell, I was doing moves that I've never even heard of!

Strange day :lol:

oh and how do ID's compare to regular XI's in quality? :lol:
I wish you'd disappear.

Last edited:
:lol:  what the hell kind of bike does that? the only "half" I know of is finding neutral and I've NEVER heard a cranking sound while shifting.
If you shift inbetween gears and attempt to shift up or down going at the wrong speed you'll hear a grinding sound, sounds worse than it actually is. By the way I have a 2008 Suzuki Gsxr 750.

Last edited:

Strange day
laugh.gif
@The7onius

NDC sold of of some sizes of the Sprites, I think people are starting to catch wind of their dopeness.

Last edited:
The fact that this dude went out and found that gif is alarming. Truth is told through jokes 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom