Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

lows don't hurt feet nor do the exts atleast not on me not like the regular vers.
I only own the EXTs and they hurt my feet so I know the normal version will be even worse. The last Lebrons I bought were the 9 Chinas which I love but they kill my toes. One of the main reasons I switched to Kobes, crazy comfortable.
i'm not even sure what to say, LeBron's X, XI lows are my most comfortable nike shoes
I'm good on those vase lows
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
i'm right there with you

They already have the Acid Lion hats available at Georgetown, wish I took a picture.
yeah I took that pic at my local FTA no signs of the shirt though

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger on the xl low sprites at modells. Might swap for the usa lows at my Nike store if they let me.

My new obsession the Lows.

What if porcelains end up like Kobe fireworks?
If that were to happen then they'll get the same treatment as the Miami Heat did when Lebron first said "this fall I'll be taking my talents to South Beach"

Nobody cared for them, then all of a sudden they get a huge fan base out of nowhere. 

Last edited:
What if porcelains end up like Kobe fireworks?
Then I won't buy them. My days of scurrying to eBay to pay ridiculous resale are over.

Case in point...those Air Maxes that dropped today. Plastic one-piece shoes with a moon-print, already overpriced @ $145...going for $400+ on eBay??? Look at pics of those in actual daylight. They look like any dude's shoes after a day of dry walling covered with sweat droplets. And you'd have an easier time buying an actual moon rock.

Then I won't buy them. My days of scurrying to eBay to pay ridiculous resale are over.

Case in point...those Air Maxes that dropped today. Plastic one-piece shoes with a moon-print, already overpriced @ $145...going for $400+ on eBay??? Look at pics of those in actual daylight. They look like any dude's shoes after a day of dry walling covered with sweat droplets. And you'd have an easier time buying an actual moon rock.
Right I wouldn't even pay 50 bucks for those ugly shoes. I feel bad for the people willing to spend $400+ on those.

BB :smh:  everytime I post a laceswap you show up with the question to get the same answer :lol:  Ebay, it's all about wording when searching, though there's a website posted on the pic I stole from ebay I didn't actually check that part out but I searched galaxy shoelaces and these seemed good cw though until everything is in hand I won't know for sure, currently i'm looking for some navy with white stars (I wonder what i'll throw those in) but it's not going so good, mostly royal is all I can find which does not match but I could settle for these USA baits in red ends or blue ends.....who was it again that was asking me if this was hard working matching this is easy as baking pecan pie :rofl:
View media item 1088011
View media item 1088012

Those USA laces are fuegooooo

Those Lunar 90s > WTL

But to stay on topic. The new pics of the China lows look sick but it's too too much white and too little gold for me to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

This was a funny post. Gave me a good laugh

Back
Top Bottom