• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
start hitting up ppl NOW. is it official Nike release or like how they released in one shop in Japan
Official Nike release.

Y'all do realize there's like 2 billion people in China. Your chances of copping over there are even slimmer than it is in the states

My friend is in China this summer 
devil.gif
 TIME TO COOK
don't get carried away just yet, I'm guessing it won't be easy in CN even if you know exactly what to do.

But I hope he can cop for you. 

My advice is to figure out the time change so that you can know when to hit him up to give him any details.  THe time difference is annoying to carry on an actual conversation

don't get carried away just yet, I'm guessing it won't be easy in CN even if you know exactly what to do.

But I hope he can cop for you. 

My advice is to figure out the time change so that you can know when to hit him up to give him any details.  THe time difference is annoying to carry on an actual conversation
Yeah I'd figure, it's not no walk in the park, I remember I had RO's in my cart for hours then boom gone 
tired.gif
 I'll talk to him though and we'll figure out something

lol, you considering letting those dbs for a pair of wtls?
nerd.gif

Naw man I offed them this weekend at SoleExpo, got $1100 out of them.

Dudes that cooked of the Titan22 release were selling 8.5-9.5 WTL for $900.

I aint paying more than $700 for a pair and thats a stretch, I can wait till we get them here.

There's nearly a FSR on Nike.cn. If anything, I'm gonna send my cousin the link, tell her what size I want, and have her ship it to me after it arrives at her place.

Naw man I offed them this weekend at SoleExpo, got $1100 out of them.

Dudes that cooked of the Titan22 release were selling 8.5-9.5 WTL for $900.

I aint paying more than $700 for a pair and thats a stretch, I can wait till we get them here.
word haha. Glad you got rid of them....that's a shoe that I'll shell some cash out for once I graduate college. Wish I woul've held onto my nets smh, prolly could've convinced someone to trade

word haha. Glad you got rid of them....that's a shoe that I'll shell some cash out for once I graduate college. Wish I woul've held onto my nets smh, prolly could've convinced someone to trade
Yea honestly I wanted them at first  but when I got them I was like I'll literally never wear these...I like loud **** but theyre loud in a different weird way to me.

Then I just wanted to keep them to stem the yeezy bleeding but even after selling them I still didnt' want to shell out $2400 for my buddys DS plats..$2400 on a material object at this point in my life just aint worth it, even though I got the bread.

I need to fidn that China connect this week hahaha

Yea honestly I wanted them at first  but when I got them I was like I'll literally never wear these...I like loud **** but theyre loud in a different weird way to me.

Then I just wanted to keep them to stem the yeezy bleeding but even after selling them I still didnt' want to shell out $2400 for my buddys DS plats..$2400 on a material object at this point in my life just aint worth it, even though I got the bread.

I need to fidn that China connect this week hahaha
yeah they would've just been a once and a while thing for me, but I literally haven't been able to justify wearing $1000 shoes haha. I'm gonna talk to my homie for real this week and try to get something set in stone for what the lebrons.

well China has WTL on release calendar for July 24, but nothing about size run. Since their Chinas start at a 40 (US 7), I'm going to go out on a limb and say their WTLs will too.

but even still it ain't worth all that trouble. I'll just sip tea and wait for the US and UK boutique site releases.

well China has WTL on release calendar for July 24, but nothing about size run. Since their Chinas start at a 40 (US 7), I'm going to go out on a limb and say their WTLs will too.

but even still it ain't worth all that trouble. I'll just sip tea and wait for the US and UK boutique site releases.
UK sites are already compromised lol...US is the only little hope we have left.

Back
Top Bottom