Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Champ packs have been $500. These together are $485.00. Attribute that extra $15 to the fancy box/bags they usually get.

It's like saying resellers gonna take the L if nike raised the WTL price to 250-300.

You know this pack isn't crazy hyped. Thread isn't bumping. No craziness. Nothing.

It's like saying resellers gonna take the L if nike raised the WTL price to 250-300.

You know this pack isn't crazy hyped. Thread isn't bumping. No craziness. Nothing.

Thread bumping, craziness,and "nothing" on the message boards doesn't determine anything. IMO it could be a possibility of keeping it on the "down low"

And there is no way of knowing what the market is going to be of the WTL until after the release. right now, its all hype.

So the XI Low "SE" (loser pack, etc) comes out...when? And where? The only place I see anything about them is the Footlocker launch locator. Nothing from NDC.

I love me some lows but I'm not going all out for those things. Especially with those beautiful black/gum/acid trip lows coming soon.

Thread bumping, craziness,and "nothing" on the message boards doesn't determine anything. IMO it could be a possibility of keeping it on the "down low"

And there is no way of knowing what the market is going to be of the WTL until after the release. right now, its all hype.

Right :smh:

Thread bumping and craziness is usually a key indicator in how much of a demand a release has giving u an idea of resell value given to the quantity of pairs....
Just look at the jordan thread, or even DB releases

Lebron11 low that I must have right now
1. SE multi/championship
2. Black/gum
3.China
These lows are really competing for the best XI's out of all the CWs. The championship lows take the cake for me with the Chinas at the 2 and Nola Gumbo League's coming at the 3

*Honorable mention*

4: Glack/gum

5: super hero elite

them acid lions will be had on discount... 
nerd.gif

My local HoH is getting the multicolor lows
nthat.gif

My only hope is that these aren't ridiculously hard to get.

Anybody know what production numbers are looking like for these?

Will these be coming out on NDC? Not on their release calendar and they didn't tweet it. Kind of weird for FTL to release them but NDC not to...

I'm still loving the KC. wore mine on sunday and was feeling myself :lol:

aint feel like i was special wearing some shoes in a very long time. :smh:

[thread="532801"]Let's just not talk about it mmmmk?! [/thread]
[thread="532801"] [/thread]
[thread="532801"]Do your business, fill out your ticket....and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I need to get through tomorrow with little hype within the thread :lol: [/thread]

should i not update the thread title? 8)

Back
Top Bottom