Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
do we have a confirmed price on the Acid Lions? I just spoke with my connect who said he thinks they were inked with the QS tag. If that is the case, and with the multi colored lows coming out more then 175, i cant see them being 175. 

If thats the case, i gotta inside track on an early pair for 199 without the BS. I thought the hype on em wouldnt be high..but it has seemed to pick up over the last couple of days. 

I got all excited when they tweeted the link but when  checked no Sz 12
frown.gif

do we have a confirmed price on the Acid Lions? I just spoke with my connect who said he thinks they were inked with the QS tag. If that is the case, and with the multi colored lows coming out more then 175, i cant see them being 175. 

If thats the case, i gotta inside track on an early pair for 199 without the BS. I thought the hype on em wouldnt be high..but it has seemed to pick up over the last couple of days. 
It's 175.

LeBron 11 Low
Black/Black-Hyper Crimson-Hyper Cobalt
$175 | 642849-078 | Kids sizes available

For the matchy-matchers .....that Acid Lion shirt is REALLY nice in person.  It's Dri-Fit but felt a little softer than normal, and the lion print on the front is glossy.  I personally think the hat, shirt and shoes are a good fit this time around.....it's not overkill with the bright colors but all flow together.  Might have to steal @redrum3281  's style on this one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom