Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sick.gif
sold out damn

Went ahead and grabbed an ATC service first time ever, very worried. 80 bones tho :smh:

Just hope it comes thru they were able to grab some moon landings which is good.

Went ahead and grabbed an ATC service first time ever, very worried. 80 bones tho
mean.gif

Just hope it comes thru they were able to grab some moon landings which is good.
dang thats 270 plus tax (if u have to pay tax) id never pay that much for a lbj low but hey, if u like em and want em, good luck

Kicks Crew put the Chinas back up for $30 more. :lol: Now $260 + shipping

Tempted to grab the Sprites off EastBay, 18% off $150 essentially gets me them at US retail + $8.50 for international shipping. But still holding off for now, hoping a better deal shows up soon.

Last edited:
I would remove the 9/13 tentative date from the title. Basket Revolution is terrible with dates until US sites or EURO stores post a shoe on their calendar to confirm. They have colors and product numbers really early but dates are constantly horribly wrong before we know the real date from another source.

Thanks for always staying current in the thread and booting that trash, J. I had already started to slip with my comments and wasn't going to last much longer :lol:

Also, unfortunately for everyone that has felt captchas have evened things out....This Monday RD is going to make things extremely difficult for anyone not running something 100 times more complex than a script. Similar to what a Sunday release would look like on NDC.

Last edited:
Looking for some help...

a) does anyone know what local time the WTL releases in China
b) does anyone know local stores that will be carrying it in Beijing?

trying to work the relative angle...thanks

Looking for some help...

It's 1130 over there right now, I would assume Nike stores open there around 1000 but thats just an assumption based off US times

Hopefully I wake up to a txt msg saying I got a pair.

Last edited:
Looking for some help...

A. They were released over an hour ago and SOLD OUT!

B. I have no idea?

I would remove the 9/13 tentative date from the title. Basket Revolution is terrible with dates until US sites or EURO stores post a shoe on their calendar to confirm. They have colors and product numbers really early but dates are constantly horribly wrong before we know the real date from another source.

Thanks for always staying current in the thread and booting that trash, J. I had already started to slip with my comments and wasn't going to last much longer
laugh.gif

Also, unfortunately for everyone that has felt captchas have evened things out....This Monday RD is going to make things extremely difficult for anyone not running something 100 times more complex than a script. Similar to what a Sunday release would look like on NDC.
Monday will be interesting, people thought kings crown sold out fast.

Does anyone have any recent on foot images of the Lebron XI Low in the Atomic Mango colorway? Also does anyone have any information on what the mango color is comparable to?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom