Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure there will be some clowns out there that will cop for 475....money in da bank clown babies

Once the release for the Red Elites gets closer prices will come down. These "NEW" resellers bank on selling them high on RD and since there are so many other listings that are cheaper than their listing price they have to come down. They need that money so they can try and pay that $290 Retail on the Red's!

Once the release for the Red Elites gets closer prices will come down. These "NEW" resellers bank on selling them high on RD and since there are so many other listings that are cheaper than their listing price they have to come down. They need that money so they can try and pay that $290 Retail on the Red's!

Hoping the worst id have to buy em at is $350 if I strike out

Check footlockers release calendar.
wink.gif
 Damn I was slipping. Good Look

Ppl needa quit callin' these the Championship Lows and Elites, lol...Let's call em' what they really are, The Finals Edition, cuz I doubt if the shoe even comes out if they don't make the Finals, LOL

Yeah but it was a foregone conclusion they were making the Finals out of the miserable East.
Exactly, they were guaranteed to make the Finals so I'm more than sure they had pairs ready, but had they won I wonder what type of box/packaging they wld of came out w/???

Anyone else actually liked these? :lol: was I the only one?

We got dudes reaching calling them gay pride shoes. (which there is nothing wrong with I just think it's a stretch.)

Maybe it's just salt idk

I was lucky enough to get a pair (my ATC service failed)

I'll post on foot pics if there aren't any on Wednesday.
Not at all. I think the shoes are dope. Ill post some pics of my HOH pair later tonight if Memphis doesnt beat me to it :smokin

ALREADY ON MY WAY TO GRAB MY 1ST PAIR AT THE HOH NEAR MY WORK. WILL GRAB THE 2ND AND 3RD ONCE I'M ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN LATER TONIGHT.

Not sure if this ha been answered but couldn't find it, but is there a European release date for these? I know it went back and forth in June. Anything presently set for Europe?

Back
Top Bottom