Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ya where I got my this other dude won 3 times. One for his brother, fiancé and himself. I won as did my gf. If the list was 15 deep and 5 pairs were won by 2 people I imagine not many people knew about the raffle.
Thats pretty lucky if not. I wish I would have went down and put a ticket in. 

While, yes, there ARE hypebeasts in the mix...some people genuinely like the shoe. People like what they like. That's it. I would pay resell if I wanted these bad enough, but I have bigger fish to fry. I do like the multi-color, I'm just not a huge fan of the low. I wish this same concept was on the mid instead.

Lies

Don't own any lebron 11 lows, how do they fit? Tts or do I go half sz up? (Wide feet)
Even with wide feet, TTS should fit great. I've got normal width feet and I've got lots of wiggle room on the sides.

BUT...as always, go check your local stores to see if you can try a pair on first.

Last edited:
I'm dying the LeBron denim 11's black & this is them after the 1st application and already they look 1000000x's better. On foot they look just like black denim but if you look very close you can see some of the blue showing though ever so slightly so 1 more application & they should look perfect!!

I'm dying the LeBron denim 11's black & this is them after the 1st application and already they look 1000000x's better. On foot they look just like black denim but if you look very close you can see some of the blue showing though ever so slightly so 1 more application & they should look perfect!!
i'd be curious to see what process you used might help with my current hat dye job that ain't going so well

Went to HOH 34th NYC after work around 7:30pm. There is a group waiting there like 10 people so I asked sale associate, he said they gonna sell left over pair after 8pm so I went to stand on the line. 5mins later another sale associate came out and said they gonna do raffle same ticket. I got ticket so I go home but no call at all,SMH.

See some people in that group with Mercer Nikelab bag with Lebron loe SE white box in it. Didn't know that Mercer got it too. And the guy show Black/Gum to his friend, where did he get it from? mercer too?? SMH

Last edited:
Went to HOH 34th NYC after work around 7:30pm. There is a group waiting there like 10 people so I asked sale associate, he said they gonna sell left over pair after 8pm so I went to stand on the line. 5mins later another sale associate came out and said they gonna do raffle same ticket. I got ticket so I go home but no call at all,SMH.

See some people in that group with Mercer Nikelab bag with Lebron loe SE white box in it. Didn't know that Mercer got it too. And the guy show Black/Gum to his friend, where did he get it from? mercer too?? SMH
You worry too much

DC got no love, i wonder if the Higher Ups, finally got pissed at PG plaza... This is the first time i can remember they they didnt receive a limited release

DC got no love, i wonder if the Higher Ups, finally got pissed at PG plaza... This is the first time i can remember they they didnt receive a limited release
that's because management was selling spots in line...as well as hoarding sizes in the back...and I mean hoarding

that's because management was selling spots in line...as well as hoarding sizes in the back...and I mean hoarding
oh i know, the deal with them.. stopped going there about 3 years ago..  but towson of all spots got these.. which is a first... i can't take that ride to B-more

oh i know, the deal with them.. stopped going there about 3 years ago..  but towson of all spots got these.. which is a first... i can't take that ride to B-more
word, Towson is just as shady as them...man I won't forget the KD 6 preheat release at PG... just moved into college, so I figured I'd check out PG for the first time in a while. walked in and gooned the line around 11am, my cuz dapped up his boy and took us to where they had like 10 pairs hidden lol. funny stuff man.

That's how I felt about going to pg. And mondawmin seems like it always does raffles and stuff early in the day while people are at work.

Back
Top Bottom