• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bingo.
I'm thinking nike had eBay take down all of the promo code listings. Issue was/is running rampant.

Can you please help enlighten me? Are they selling stolen codes or somehow generating fake codes that work? Bc I noticed some ATC services were selling coupons last week too. Think I'll just have to pay retail...

Bingo.
I'm thinking nike had eBay take down all of the promo code listings. Issue was/is running rampant.

Can you please help enlighten me? Are they selling stolen codes or somehow generating fake codes that work? Bc I noticed some ATC services were selling coupons last week too. Think I'll just have to pay retail...

Just use common sense that's all.

I did just find one guy selling the codes on ebay...lots of high feedback buyers leaving feedback that the codes they bought worked perfectly

Just use common sense that's all.

Yes they're generating codes but the risk is high that you will get caught so if you really want to cop the shoe I wouldn't recommend buying the codes... Just bite the bullet and avoid paying resell

EDIT sorry big j .... Meant to quote the other dude

Last edited:
They sure did. Not to say the Exchange system isn't decent but I try not to sleep. I copped off of DSG then went locally to see if I could get the disco or VIP.
i'm getting ready to do an ice complaint bcuz they got shoes that they ain't putting out because they're clueless i'm go back and grab the the USAs from them can't beat that $136 atleast not at this time

so anybody pick up the socks
nerd.gif
 not sure I wanna pay $41
sick.gif
for some socks
mean.gif

Again... Do what you will then.
Just contributing to the discussion is all, like I said not trying to cop. Only thing I'm doing is saving money for textbooks in a month hahaha. Talk about ridiculous prices...

Last edited:
They don't keep track of what promo code is assigned to what account. The only way they have it is in chat records, if they chose to dig thru those...

i can attest to this. i told them i had a 20% code but i misplaced it. and asked them if they can either reissue me one or give a new one. i told them when i was issued one. they checked and verified. then checked to see if i had used it recently. since i didn't she applied it to my order i made earlier in the day and discounted my order. very nice csr.

so yea. they can dig and find info if asked or told to. but they won't without reason cause there is alot of info i assume for them to sift through.

I've heard stories of people getting codes off of nike from complaining about the shoebox being damaged .... Many stories View media item 1109116

personally i do find damaged shoeboxes an issue. i would complain since i feel that the shoebox is part of the product.
nike as of late have been shipping me pretty well protected shoeboxes. i can't say the same for shoeboxes at HOH.

Last edited:
i can attest to this. i told them i had a 20% code but i misplaced it. and asked them if they can either reissue me one or give a new one. i told them when i was issued one. they checked and verified. then checked to see if i had used it recently. since i didn't she applied it to my order i made earlier in the day and discounted my order. very nice csr.

so yea. they can dig and find info if asked or told to. but they won't without reason cause there is alot of info i assume for them to sift through.

NDC reps are smarter than I thought :lol:

damn....~600 new posts since this morning...yall puttin in that work!

almost time to fail on the elites tomorrow...woooooo!

Not sure if someone already said this, but Finish Line restocked the Gator Kings
Dog if i see someone else post a link to those I'm gonna lose it!
just because
roll.gif

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=53360&categoryId=cat302257&productId=prod752103

size 13 gone but i'll add this to it $29.99 s-xl incase anyone wants the shirt as well
nthat.gif

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../multicolor/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Back
Top Bottom