Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Tell me somebody done stole your identity. This can't be the same dude?!
roll.gif
lol love it when that happens.. 

i ordered quite a few pairs of shoes from nike. one under my name, one under my brother. same address, same last name, never had a cancellation.
I just called Nike and the customer service rep said I should be good since my orders were placed on different Nike accounts, different Paypal Accounts and for different shoe sizes.

Last edited:

seemed like there are more of these  than the lows from the pack (or less people attempting to resell). I ooped a fellow NTer a size 10. I been doing pretty good since comcast doubled my speed and after I upgraded my router.
thats it , i am upgrading to 90 gig per sec for the WTL release.. 

It's probably the Epsom salt coating my body but dudes bragging about using bots, talking about how wack these are and still copping them, practicing, lol.

More sizes may pop up. Clowns on twitter trying to oop pairs. Clearly they had no intentions on buying, that price tag maybe a little too steep for them. Lows were more affordable that's why they seemed more limited.

View media item 1108932

lol. These look wayyyy better than the All Red Elite. They retailed for $275 but luckily I scored them NEW for roughly 2 bills.

Nike got you on that Red color hype. Red Octobers. Red KD7's. They not even that big of a deal if you take a step out of the box. All they gotta do is just release a shoe in Red and you're buying it. And they don't even care to say why the $20 Price hike from 275 to 295 retail? Stop buying into the hype bruh.

This is a better feeling than any drug.

Any alcoholic beverage.

Seeing that "GREAT NEWS!!" It was added to my cart as my hands shake as I check-out.

I AM ON CLOUD 9 RIGHT MEOW.

View media item 1109516

Tell me somebody done stole your identity. This can't be the same dude?! :rofl:

deandreohmy.gif

Yeah I think these were basically the same exact production numbers as the lows. It was just a champ pack split into 2 different releases...

These were FAR MORE limited than the WTL will be.
i know.  but i also think the demand for the WTL is going to be Far greater too.. 

i just dont want to miss out on those.. only pair of shoes I really really wanted all summer. 

Back
Top Bottom