• Total voters
Still dying from sneakermane's post on chronicsneaker (waiting on your p/u post
nthat.gif
)

chronicsneaker be like
boshflop.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Little margin to be made by resellers on this pair - good luck to all those going that route and grats to all those who copped at retail.

I still don't understand the love for the all-red sneaker. Maybe i'm getting too old for this...

hmm saved the 300 today because i was stuck at work but spent money to get University Blue XII's(Melos when he was in Denver).....been a while since i have been in here, damn 
laugh.gif

I just opened the box for these and I'm very pleased with them in hand.

I can't wait till the rest of my cramp pack comes in next week.

:lol:
I'm a hypebeast now for buying a colorway for a model that I absolutely love over Jordan's

From what I'm reading you told people to get off the red shoe hype train and skipped along and bought the same shoes, doesn't make you a hypebeast but you obviously said that to deter people and give yourself a better chance.

Last edited:
The more pics I see of the multi lows, the more I like them.
Damn.
Anyway Grats to those that got these today. I passed mainly because of the cost. Shoe looks great though.

:lol:
I'm a hypebeast now for buying a colorway for a model that I absolutely love over Jordan's and Kobe's.

Everyone had their shot at it.  I'm just glad it added to my cart and it didn't screw up the line.

Honestly, I think I know the trick why everyone got booted out of line.  Did you perhaps, try to add to cart on two separate browsers?  I think Nike only wants you to add to cart on 1 browser or 1 account.

But as far as my hands sweating, is it just me or when the clock counts down to 8AM, do you get all jittery, cause my palms started sweating. It feels like a race, a challenge, it's pretty addicting. Never thought in a million years would I get an adrenaline rush buying shoes. But man, that feeling of seeing "GREAT NEWS!" pop onto the screen is like imagine you are in Vegas playing the slots and just see "7-7-7!" it's that exact same feeling for me.

Wrong. I got booted, and I only had 1 window open on my phone... and, I used the Twitter link... no bot either.

Oh well... my iDs will keep me happy.

Last edited:
Yeah I got booted after using the twitter link and only did one tab on one browser.

I kept refreshing on both the early link and product # search but I think my internet was slow as hell and they wouldn't load. Prob a big reason why I struck out.

I got lucky and won the raffle at my HOH.  Will I be able to use my birthday coupon that FTL sent me?  Can't wait to scoop these up.

been in line again for over 8 minutes. why even put me in line if sold out

seems like everyone is using 20% coupons nike must love that

NIKE IS GOING TO DO WORK ON THOSE COUPONS NOW THAT PEOPLE ARE BOTTING THEM AS WELL.

I SEE COUPONS GOING AWAY REAL QUICK OR AT LEAST CHANGING SIGNIFICANTLY.

NIKE IS GOING TO DO WORK ON THOSE COUPONS NOW THAT PEOPLE ARE BOTTING THEM AS WELL.

People always mess up a good thing. Most orders screenshotted today had a 20% off.

resale market is gonna hurt on these elites.... they will be lucky to get 60 over retail with fees etc

After NDC booted me out of line @ 7am, I took that money and went ahead and ordered the LeBron XI iD I had in my cart... hope to find a pair for $350 - $370 down the line.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT NIKE WANTS YOU TO DO. WIN/WIN IN THEIR BOOK.

Last edited:

People always mess up a good thing. Most orders screenshotted today had a 20% off.

PRETTY MUCH. I SCROLLED THROUGH MY ORDERS TODAY AND JUST ABOUT EVERYONE I LANDED FOR USED A 20% OFF COUPON. AROUND 95% OF THE ORDERS. AND IT WAS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF ORDERS.

THEY WILL DEF TAKE CARE OF IT SOON SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE POSTING SCREENSHOTS ON TWITTER AFTER USING THEM.

AHH WELL. AS LONG AS ITS STILL AROUND WHEN THE WTL DROP SO I CAN COOK WITH IT ON AS MANY PAIRS AS I CAN GET.

*KANYE SHRUG*

Its all good until the hammer comes down and all orders with bogus codes get cancelled.

I can already see dudes whining about it now like somebody made them do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom