Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Pair of WTL from the bay is waiting at the Post Office. Get to pickup in the am.
happy.gif

On another note. After 40 minutes on the phone with Nike on Wed. My "canceled" order is still "preparing to ship" and they still have my money on hold.
mean.gif

Lol wifey > iphone and wtl.

I just imagine her saying "Happy Birthday" with you sitting there like

50_cent_cry_gif.gif

:lol:

DANG! BOBBY B GOT THE HOSE!

tired.gif

Lmao at 50 salty ***, I was hoping she came thru for you boss.

See that's why im single...

if my girl was dropping hints and telling me not to cop on resale...

then fifty hosed me!

View media item 1187693

:lol:

That sucks though Bob.

Hope you snag a pair somehow.

barbarianbob barbarianbob :smh: that sucks man. I've actually been in that situation before definitely put a lil 50 salt in my bday lol. Hope you find a pair at a good price.

WHHHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!! :wow:

FALSE ALARM NT FAMILY!!!!!!! :wow:

So my dear sweetheart of a woman and future wife, tells me she's gonna take me out to a fancy restaurant and we have reservations and the whole sha-bang when she gets in from work :rolleyes

So on the way there she says "you know you've been acting mean all week because you didn't get those sneakers and honestly the way you've been acting you really didn't deserve them " :\

I got pissed instantly and hopped on eBay and started throwing bids out like **** it whatever and talkin a little **** back I aint gonna lie >:

So we get in to the restaurant and the waitress takes our orders, so im still pissed at what my girl said in the car and on top of that she tells me when we got in the restaurant dinner is my present :stoneface:

So I said oh yea? And then I proceeded to order the 16oz New York strip and seared crab cakes on her *** just to be a **** since she was being smart :evil:

Then our waitress checks our IDs to get us drinks and says "ooooohhhhh a birthday boy but why do you look so upset are you ok?" I told her I was fine and I'm okay :frown:

So my lady starts recording me with her phone and asking me random questions like are you happy and how was your birthday and basically patronizing me knowing that I'm upset :smh:

So out of no where the waitress pop out the corner of my eye with cake and s big *** sparkler and the whole restaurant went crazy and applauded for me :smile:

So now I'm smiling and being nice and the waitress says hey let me take the cake to the back and cut your slices, so I'm talking to my chick saying sorry and thank you and the waitress brings back our slices of cake and then.......

BOOM! SHE LIFTS UP A BLACK AND RED BOX AND I DAMN NEAR PASSED OUT!

View media item 1187810
This had been the greatest birthday ever :pimp:
I WON I WON I WON A TROPHY [emoji]127942[/emoji]

Last edited:
Put a ring on it... no bs

The thought, the execution, the added drama... BB gonna be throwing the D tonight with mad emotion lol

He HAS to for making this gift giving process all the more difficult for her :lol:

In it like

iojzySx4lXBjz.gif

a5s916a6ufxe9dtwuv5y.gif

callyoubackbfd1i.gif

Alright, I'm done :lol:

Last edited:
grats @BarbarianBob  happy bday & u better take care of her now!
laugh.gif

side note, does anyone know how long it takes for a package to get from NY to hawaii? buyer has a Po box too im thinking i shouldn't do signature confirmation?o.0

Greatest story ever told! Glad she didn't drag it out through the weekend. Bet you're gonna wear them all weekend. Congrats barbarianbob barbarianbob and she deserves a pat on the back for pulling off the surprise. A1 execution. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom