• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Works both ways. Hard to have a girl that loves bags and pumps :lol:

true. Especially when I read about dudes who pay for their women's weaves :x A good weave cost about as much as a pair of WTLs anyway :lol: Plus I JUST went back and saw Bob say he took her to the bahamas for her Bday. Actually, she still came up a lil' short if you ask me LOL shoulda looked at her like "uh ma'am is that all? You couldn't double up?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You ain't lying. I paid for this woman's weave when I graduated from college years ago.
Shorty used all my graduation monies :frown:

And yea.... Shorty def came up good with the bob deal. She better be on some other forum with them members peppering her with he's a keeper gifs :lol:

The thought of Bob's queen on another forum being showered by "YASSSSSS!" and "You better go *****!" comments in regards to the Bahamas birthday trip has me dying right now :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The thought of Bob's queen on another forum being showered by "YASSSSSS!" and "You better go *****!" comments in regards to the Bahamas birthday trip has me dying right now :rofl: :rofl:

YAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm tryna figure out how everybody caught on to that. I really feel like Howard (my alma mater) coined the term back in like 05. At least that's what I like to tell myself. There's even a special hand wave that goes along with it.....

Hey guys, if Nike shipped you WTL in a damaged box definitely worth contacting them and asking for a discount of some kind! Including Ebates and the refund got these for $194 
smokin.gif
"we have provided several courtesy discounts to you for similar issues"

@Regalia  been pokezaching since day 1 

Finally glad i got a pair of WTL. First time ever i couldn't go back to a thread to read all success stories intull i got a pair cause i was so salty.
mean.gif
I think cause of all the work i put in trying to get them and then to come up empty. 

Looking at them right now I wish they would have used a broader range of shoes, I know it's already got tons of elements but it re-uses shoes like the fruity pebbles (keep the liner, lose that horrible sole) and big bangs. I wish they would have had a section of the flame from the 9 Chinas and some carbon fiber from the elite series.

This has probably been asked but i havn'e been keeping up, does anyone know if the production dates veried from the pairs released a while ago to the US pairs?

My lonely 3..... still need:

MVP 6s (aka Witness 6s
laugh.gif
)
Big Bangs
Dunkman 7s (holiest of the grails when it comes to the lebron line for me)
Playoff 2s

would like miami nights but I know that'll never happen. Saw a pair pop in a sz.7 on the bay a month ago and the selling price I think was 1k+
You mean the All-Star 2s? (grey/blue)

Last edited:
Im about to start working around diesel exhaust & fumes alot for few months. The smell in my clothes I can fix, but dunno what to do about my shoes. Im probably gonna weara pair of Brons because they're plastic, comfortable, covers good bit of my ankles while I'm working, and that's what I've got. What's a good way to get that smell out of shoes w/o degrading them too much. I dont have any "beaters" to choose from. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Im about to start working around diesel exhaust & fumes alot for few months. The smell in my clothes I can fix, but dunno what to do about my shoes. Im probably gonna weara pair of Brons because they're plastic, comfortable, covers good bit of my ankles while I'm working, and that's what I've got. What's a good way to get that smell out of shoes w/o degrading them too much. I dont have any "beaters" to choose from. Any suggestions?
wear some black timbs... if not then just be generous with the febreeze.
yea.... yea those. Whatever they're called I want them. Idk where I got playoff from. Probably the same place I got Witness 6s from
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 names aren't important, I was just intrigued that there may have been another color of my favorite model I wasn't aware of.

Last edited:
true. Especially when I read about dudes who pay for their women's weaves :x A good weave cost about as much as a pair of WTLs anyway :lol: Plus I JUST went back and saw Bob say he took her to the bahamas for her Bday. Actually, she still came up a lil' short if you ask me LOL shoulda looked at her like "uh ma'am is that all? You couldn't double up?"

Yoooo :rofl:

Thanks, good idea. I thought about boots too, but man, I havent worn Timbs since HS! ...and that was just to be cute. I think I want something a little more comfortable to work in all day though.

I think todays Timbs might be a little more comfortable, but IDK. I might have to "borrow" the orange bottoms I got my neice this year to test out.

Last edited:
wear some black timbs... if not then just be generous with the febreeze.

:lol:  names aren't important, I was just intrigued that there may have been another color of my favorite model I wasn't aware of.

I really, really wish there just like a general thread to talk about past models of Lebrons... I think bigj told me it was but it fell off? :nerd: might need to resurrect it from the graveyard.

Thanks, good idea. I thought about boots too, but man, I havent worn Timbs since HS! ...and that was just to be cute. I think I want something a little more comfortable to work in all day though.
New Timbs aren't bad with that orange insole they use now. I'm a FedEx driver and in the winter and rainy months I wear Timbs everyday and my feet feel great. I wore my 9 Chinas to work one day and that was the worst feeling ever.

I think todays Timbs might be a little more comfortable, but IDK. I might have to "borrow" the orange bottoms I got my neice this year to test out.
if your not worried about dropping anything on ur feet get some roshes, breathable, light & u can throw them in a washing machine after to get out any smell from smoke fumes etc

Ahhhhh bob you got blessed!!! That's a good woman!!

Thanks man :smokin

You ain't lying. I paid for this woman's weave when I graduated from college years ago.
Shorty used all my graduation monies :frown:

And yea.... Shorty def came up good with the bob deal. She better be on some other forum with them members peppering her with he's a keeper gifs :lol:

Ah man good to hear Bobs WTL saga came to a happy conclusion, I'm glad the waitress brought out the shoes before she made one too many jokes.
View media item 1188568

Yooooooo I'm dying :x :rofl:

Yall are killing me over here, I keep running out of reps :smh:

Why can't I share all these feels of mine :stoneface:

Last edited:
I dont have any 9s, but do they have a really soft outsoles? I got a feeling whatever I choose, it wont be very "pretty" for a few months :smh:

if your not worried about dropping anything on ur feet get some roshes, breathable, light & u can throw them in a washing machine after to get out any smell from smoke fumes etc

I dont necessarily need boots, but yeah roshes will not be enough

Last edited:
I dont have any 9s, but do they have a really soft outsoles? I got a feeling whatever I choose, it wont be very "pretty" for a few months
mean.gif
as @nycsad92  said Roshes are good but not if you're on concrete and since you said diesel and fumes I'm sure it will be. I have 2 pairs I bought for work and they look like racing slicks after a few months. Now I wear the triple black Huarache runners for work, better sole and more stability the only downfall is they're like socks just like Roshes so anything wet that touches them will soak through to your feet 
ohwell.gif

So is everyone moving over the to XII thread? I haven't even looked in there yet... that shoe is not growing on me at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom