• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Coming to America Pack :lol: :pimp:

The 2K14's just might get copped I catch 'embon the right day for the right price :nerd:

I'm pissed I would've had them too had my little cousin not quit playin 2K for me :smh:

Keep looking, you can definitely find 'em for $500 on the bay or IG/FB groups.

Can't front, I was a 2k14 basher too but I was just salty that these weren't a regular release. I loved 'em deep down

View media item 1193064

Akeem & Semmis - Coming to America/Back to Africa pack :lol:  

Thanks for the support bro, I appreciate it. I don't have any social media accounts like facebook, Twitter or IG or snapchat because I was never a big fan of that stuff (I prefer face to face conversations) this account is the closest thing I have to social media stuff so if you could look out for a pair in the target range in size 10 and shoot me the seller's contact info, lots of reps, even unnesecary ones, will be awarded to you for sure! (Hope I don't get banned or flagged for this post)

The Coming to America Pack :lol: :pimp:

The 2K14's just might get copped I catch 'embon the right day for the right price :nerd:

I'm pissed I would've had them too had my little cousin not quit playin 2K for me :smh:

Reports simply for liking the 2ks, now if only we could get our hands on them-.-

where was all this 2k love when they dropped
roll.gif

where was all this 2k love when they dropped :rofl:
I didn't have an account on here at the time and didn't even know they existed until after all the codes sold out, ever since then I've been obsessing over them. Oh and I'm starting the 2k movement, drum them up like RobinThicke did the KP:rofl:

tomorrow's china's and then the sandman's coming out for them like its Friday night at the Apollo though you never know bcuz a KD6 elite dropped after what 2 KD7 cws or was it 1?
2 pairs (just checked the archives) but you have to remember that KD and Nike are close AND KD actually liked the 6 elites a lot AND it wasn't too far off post-finals time. As much as I would love for another pair of 11 elites to release, I doubt they will because bron hates the 11s (and you beat me with the dang post about the China's just now :tongue: )

i really wanted those, wish they'd dropped them instead of the china's
I agree with you, these are clean and have a better flow and distribution of details but to be honest, I hate the lows, to me it looks like Nike was trying to flip me off when they came out with them, just my opinion though

ive seen a ton of "VNDS" pairs for sale this week

or as i like to call it

renting shoes

also seamless put out a report of resale value of the lebrons and how its plummeting so im expecting a lot more worn pairs to pop up

ive seen a ton of "VNDS" pairs for sale this week

or as i like to call it

renting shoes

also seamless put out a report of resale value of the lebrons and how its plummeting so im expecting a lot more worn pairs to pop up
we mostly all knew where the resell was going for the shoe,  give it a few months tho & ds pairs will climb. As far as the vnds pairs selling im sure most people buying a used shoe won't mind cause the one sole is easy to whipe down & the other sole is almost foggy to begin with. I actually like the right's shoe sole.

I was late saturday morning 8:03 & still managed to get 2 sizes into my cart, to my surprise...  both jacked but still lol. 

laugh.gif
 renting shoes is an epidemic

Last edited:
Has there ever been a shoe that has dropped in value as much as the WTL has in just a couple months time?

^^^ the 2k14s may trump the WTL...codes were selling for almost a G (if not over) without even knowing what the shoe looked like

Back
Top Bottom