Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those carbons look bad up there. Probably that soft material they used on them. Might just get TWs and chill on these.

Last edited:
I had every intention to pass on the Aways, especially since I have the red foams (similar colors), but once I had these on hand it was a done deal :smh:. I just like how futuristic they look, they look like robot feet and transformer-ish. The foamposite is worked in well, and it doesn't look like it was forced onto the shoe, Like all the other foamposite derived shoes where they threw on foam just to make it sell.

I love the graffitis. I heard their limited. Now watch the hate for them go away.

Joking. :lol:

They're*

Graffitis are this years Free Gums.

I remember copping the FG's at local hood spots for 100.00 a pop then exchanging them at FL for new release LeBron 9 each month...

Last edited:
surprised at how bad those carbons look.. the pics they had before made them look hot.. 

still waiting on the FI, Hopefully they release them with a jordan retro release so its a little easier to get. 

Saw the aways in person today and they are nothing special especially for $200 shoe

Pretty much

Graffitis are this years Free Gums.

I remember copping the FG's at local hood spots for 100.00 a pop then exchanging them at FL for new release LeBron 9 each month...

Freegums actually looked good

Thank you for the unedited pictures. Both of these look like trash on feet.

:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if half the ppl complaining about price copped or tried to cop white cement "88" 3s

I don't get your comparison of a single pair of sneakers costing $200, in comparison to two and three colorways a month costing $200. You might want to rethink that b.

Last edited:
I think he means the fact that your paying 200.00 for a shoe that use to be 125.00 not to long ago and your getting tech from 1988 lol and if u buy more then one retro a year pretty much same thing your getting raped for old tech and terrible quality. Lebrons are built like tanks

I think he means the fact that your paying 200.00 for a shoe that use to be 125.00 not to long ago and your getting tech from 1988 lol and if u buy more then one retro a year pretty much same thing your getting raped for old tech and terrible quality. Lebrons are built like tanks

No, I think you're trying to make an argument for him.

88's are good quality, and unlike the majority of the Lebrons...they look good.

And I hope you're playing in them with all of this tech.

Let's be real people. You know there is always "that guy" who had every hot and hyped release , spends an absurd amount of money on them and no matter how much he tries, he just never pulls it off in a flattering way. This picture is of that guy. Mark my words, there will be other photos of a person who knows what their doing that will surface before the release date that will have everyone back on board with both shoes.

Well I for one appreciate the on feet shots. Graffiti's are an easy pass. Way too much goin on. Carbon fibers are a cop.

Tbh these aren't the most flattering pictures, remind me of how pictures turn out with my iphone 4. Once some peter parker amazing camera-man shots come in I think it'll change a few minds.

[quote name="airBOZretroIII" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-release-dates-detailed-pics-impressions/10320#post_19031173"]Off topic but was taken to the employee store here in Melbourne Australia and could've bought AJ BIN 13's for $130 AUD and passed. Wish I'd known they'd go for $1000+ at the time. Never mind. My mrs copped me a pair of always for my birthday this coming Friday but its my tts 13. Bit worried about all these posts about toe box being tight on theToes but my prob is that they don't stock 13.5 here in oz only a 14.Is a full size up too much of a jump? I can change the 13 for a 14 buti don't wanna be swimming in them being a full size bigger.Can any size 13 cats help me out with how they fit. I do have a wide foot.
I bought a 13 that being the size I normally go with even tho my true size is a 13.5. They are pretty tight in the toe box buts if worn them for a few days and I can already feel them loosening up as the lunar and foam molds to my foot[/quote]
14 to big I'm a size 13 myself. I know on previous models 12 a lil tight 14 a Lil big. Shoot some 13s fit a Lil weird

The graffitis will be an in hand decision for me. I'm gonna pass on the Carbons. I'll only get AvM's or Forging Irons if I can use my discount. The only XI I'm going all in for at this point are the Terracottas.

Back
Top Bottom