Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea I heard they double box and bag their stuff, I'm speaking more so from wear standpoint. Like if they've been tried on or worn or anything like that. The nightmare stories about stores that ship from store stock (DSG) got me a little shook :lol:
Just checked my gammas out, it came perfect. A lot better than the Aways i got from DSG, and citygear charged just $140. Came double boxed and bagged, i can tell its not a return or anything.

Just checked my gammas out, it came perfect. A lot better than the Aways i got from DSG, and citygear charged just $140. Came double boxed and bagged, i can tell its not a return or anything.

Thanks for the heads up :wink: mine arrive tomorrow so hopefully we end up in the same boat :smile:

What is that? A dewclaw ?
I'm sure everyone gets upset when the pic is brought up again....but the fact that you just said "dewclaw" has me crying and was well worth it 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Think some of you guys are overestimating the desire/want of these LeBron XI's through the next gen contest.

You first gotta have a next gen console. Then have to have a copy of 2K. Put a decent amount of time in. Then spend 200 dollars on a shoe knowing no clue what it'll look like.

Personally, I think this weeds out a ton of people. You really have to like the XI model, LeBron, or just in it for pure reselling.

Think some of you guys are overestimating the desire/want of these LeBron XI's through the next gen contest.

You first gotta have a next gen console. Then have to have a copy of 2K. Put a decent amount of time in. Then spend 200 dollars on a shoe knowing no clue what it'll look like.

Personally, I think this weeds out a ton of people. You really have to like the XI model, LeBron, or just in it for pure reselling.

Sad thing is I have everything but the desire to play 60 games lol

Just got the Gammas too, but from PYS. Double boxed. Still don't kno if I want to keep them or try to swap them for the TW

Lebron finally speaks on why he isn't wearing the 11

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...7/lebron-james-not-happy-latest-nike-sneakers

That Wall Street Journal story has nike's PR team in overdrive!

Finally something in "stone". Wonder how this will change the testing process of his shoes in the future going forward. And it begs the question how involved was LeBron in the process this time around. For him to open the season in the 11's you would think he approved or signed off on something. One couldn't help but think at this point they have sent him several shoes to try out and the one's he thought were okay he tried in games and removed them quickly. The heads of the R & D department are probably putting in crazy hours at this point. Gotta have him wearing something by X-Mas and the All Star game. We may never know, but the Elite version may have went another direction by now.

Last edited:
Lebron finally speaks on why he isn't wearing the 11

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...7/lebron-james-not-happy-latest-nike-sneakers

That Wall Street Journal story has nike's PR team in overdrive!
In that article there was one thing that stood out to me:

"Sneakerhead message boards have tracked when James has attempted to wear his new shoes and when he switches back to last year's model, which has happened as soon as the first timeout or in between quarters."

They be lurkin this thread 
nthat.gif

And sales of his sneakers are up 18% without him even endorsing them. Perhaps Nike is thinking do we need him...

That article said nothing, other than we got a quote from Bron saying what we already knew, that he doesn't love the 11 (yet).

Notice how they said sneakerhead message boards...

They could have gave NT the shoutout :lol:...

Nike will prolly fix the problem soon now that its getting more attention

Sad thing is I have everything but the desire to play 60 games lol

I don't have any of the necessary stuff to get them but I have a gamefreak, 2K junkie little cousin who does :lol: only thing he doesn't have is the desire to purchase them because he hates Lebron which makes the situation all the more perfect for me heheheee :evil: he told me he was about 40 games in with a player ranking of about 80 already :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom