Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Who would have known the Xmas joints would set the world on fire and blow the XI's up like this 
grin.gif
 hopefully this doesn't make other upcoming releases harder to get
mean.gif
 then again I'm not looking forward to anything else coming down the pipe next anyway
laugh.gif

Got thru on NDC for a Size 13, really didnt want this shoe bad but o well. Started liking them more after seeing them in the game yesterday.

Who would have known the Xmas joints would set the world on fire and blow the XI's up like this >D  hopefully this doesn't make other upcoming releases harder to get :smh:

A bit of an over-statement.

The Christmas Bron did not set the world on fire or blow the XI up. Lol

Here on RD they're buzzing less than the MN's were.

Had these and the Gamma Jordan 12's in my cart but released them just a minute or so ago...Last second change of heart on both...Good luck yall...

i only grab the Lebron because the link was up before the Kobe's were and i pulled the Lebron 1st and just got the out of stock on the Kobe......Damn it Gina

Last edited:
X'mas looks awful even on Lebron. :x Ppl gonna return them when they open up the box lol. If you like them do your thing.

Not copping but the xmas cw honestly is really nice. The whole "I don't get why they are released after xmas" argument has already been brought up, so I won't take it there. But I will say that I honestly would have purchased these if they dropped beginning of dec. I love gettin into the holiday spirit and would have rocked these heavily throughout the month.

Agreed. Had them in my cart this morning and just couldn't do it, even with a 20% coupon and $50 gift card, they just wouldn't see much wear for me with Jades. I never buy a shoe I won't wear a lot, so let them go.

A bit of an over-statement.

The Christmas Bron did not set the world on fire or blow the XI up. Lol

Here on RD they're buzzing less than the MN's were.
Indeed it was and over-statement buddy, I was only being a tad sarcastic buddy
wink.gif
 it was mainly in reference to all the hype from last night with all the promotion and sudden surge of interest in these whack pair of weed bags
laugh.gif
 I ain't gonna lie though the way Bron was showing out last night did kinda make them seem a little bit better and thats even saying too much
mean.gif

Last edited:
damn got the xmas 11s in my cart but i couldnt pull the trigger on these. MNs are just so much better than these. releasing a size 10.5 on NDC

Finishline still has sizes 8-11 up and a few Miami Nights if you can wait it out

Last edited:
Just my luck i checked out with my old address rushing like they were going to sell out fast.........lmao

Now i have to sign up with this UPS my choice account to ship it to my new house, anyone know if its a smooth process?

Just call the store and have them change it address...worst case have them hold the package at post office for pick up...

Back
Top Bottom