• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sold my KPs a month ago and I really regret it, by far the king of the 11
Chia why??
frown.gif

Sigh I thought I could part with them I'm trying to downsize the collection and wanted some extra Xmas cash.......now I'm pulling my hair out lol trust me I'll never do some dumb stuff like that again

I did the same with my concords over the summer and a week goes by and I'm like wtf is wrong with me? Even though I still have two pairs I regret it

I'm gonna get another pair of KPs eventually just a really dumb decision

I thought the AvM's were nike.com & house of hoops exclusive? Sports authority.com returns are not free. They deduct like $6.95 from your refund for the prepaid mailing label. Also you cannot return online items to their physical stores which sucks
If anyone does decide to return if they get some color other than a green shoe and they charge you that $6.95. I would suggest calling them up and telling them the color confusion dilemma, also due to a picture of the Gammas on the item page. I would think you would have a valid point that it was not exactly as advertised on their website. It's worth a try.
Btw, my homie that ordered from SA this morning got a ups tracking number in the afternoon. I'll ask him to keep me updated when he gets in his "Green/Green" pair.

Last edited:
SPORTS AUTHORITY UPDATE:

Just talked to a rep. They are indeed the Dunkmans. He described them as volt and mica green. He dug a little deeper and even said they're described as the "Dunkman version of the XI."

Sorry if this ruined the surprise for anyone but I'm sure you all wanna know what's coming lol.

SPORTS AUTHORITY UPDATE:

Just talked to a rep. They are indeed the Dunkmans. He described them as volt and mica green. He dug a little deeper and even said they're described as the "Dunkman version of the XI."

Sorry if this ruined the surprise for anyone but I'm sure you all wanna know what's coming lol.
Oh great.....just great....and I just started feeling those Dunkman's :frown: and new pics from SN just surfaced to make it worse :smh:
View media item 713432View media item 713429View media item 713428

Last edited:
Damn Im with you BB. I wanted to roll the dice on em and woulda been happy with the Duckmans. Needed your sz 13 too :lol:

Oh well, maybe its a sign for those wanting DMs they'll be avail for the low if you're resourceful

I need an intervention or something 
mean.gif

Wasn't interested in the FI. Successfully added to cart through some strange twitter loophole. Copped with 15% off just because it felt like it was meant to be.

Didn't want the AvM. Ordered them anyway because dreamteamusa hooked it up with a 20% code. Ended up loving them on foot.

No interest in the DM so I told myself that I would only do the SA deal if they were the xmas joints. Find out they're the DM and now I'm trying to justify it to myself because they're $150.

Yea I'm catching deals but I'm essentially buying BECAUSE of the deals.

Not to mention 3 KP and 4 MN........

Feeling the XI model too much right now.

Gotta cut yourself off, man. I was in the same exact spot. Sitting on 10 pairs, every CW and doubles of KP, TW, MN.

Didn't want Xmas, Duckmans might as well be someone's ID, not feeling the Graffiti at all, and no interest in BHM. And now those generic orange/blue and black/blue CWs on the radar. Maybe the AS shoe will be cool, who knows. Glad to save myself money
laugh.gif

Damn Im with you BB. I wanted to roll the dice on em and woulda been happy with the Duckmans. Needed your sz 13 too :lol:

Oh well, maybe its a sign for those wanting DMs they'll be avail for the low if you're resourceful

Yea man I swear I find another size 13 NT'er every time one of these deals roll around who misses out too, it's too many of us on here :lol: but yea the Dunkmans woulda been great for that price congrats to everyone who caught they're size :smile: but they'll probably pop up later on for a discount later on when they actually release though so no biggie, it is still pretty cool to catch them early for so low though :smh:

I need an intervention or something :smh:

Wasn't interested in the FI. Successfully added to cart through some strange twitter loophole. Copped with 15% off just because it felt like it was meant to be.

Didn't want the AvM. Ordered them anyway because dreamteamusa hooked it up with a 20% code. Ended up loving them on foot.

No interest in the DM so I told myself that I would only do the SA deal if they were the xmas joints. Find out they're the DM and now I'm trying to justify it to myself because they're $150.

Yea I'm catching deals but I'm essentially buying BECAUSE of the deals.

Not to mention 3 KP and 4 MN........

Feeling the XI model too much right now.

Damn homie I wish we could trade luck :lol: you catch all the deals....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom