Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Wow the 11s are really comfy. Way more comfy than the 10s were, and the way the shoe looks you would think it was way heavier than it actually is, but wow its light as hell.

Anybody know anywhere i can find the Lebron 11 Away color way in a size 6.5 for my girl, below retail? thanks in advanced

thinking about how comfortable the 10s were makes me want to try a pair of these.  that price tho.

Wow the 11s are really comfy. Way more comfy than the 10s were, and the way the shoe looks you would think it was way heavier than it actually is, but wow its light as hell.
I give an edge to the X's....to best describe the difference is when I walk in the X's the response in the shoe reminds me of neil Armstrong walking on the moon....with the XI's im reminded of the t rex from the first Jurassic park movie when its raining and they get a shot of her foot planting down in the wet mud!

^ what? There are people that hate it? It was a love at first sight shoe for me 

No there was initially a lot of love for the BHM's but there were many like myself who weren't digging them. For me and a few other guys it's the print on the posite that kind of pushes it over the top, pretty much everyone loved the color selection for these and the uppers' pattern but couldn't get jiggy with the print on the posite. For the most part those who didn't really feel them said the same thing and that they were nice but just seemed to have a little too much going on :smh:

Never actually tried on an 11 until today they feel and look great on feet just can't pull myself to the $200 price tag

I give an edge to the X's....to best describe the difference is when I walk in the X's the response in the shoe reminds me of neil Armstrong walking on the moon....with the XI's im reminded of the t rex from the first Jurassic park movie when its raining and they get a shot of her foot planting down in the wet mud!
thats a very good analogy (and helpful!)  i really liked the 10s because it was like having springs in my shoes!

Looking for a sz 12 xmas, let me know if any of you see em for retail. I haven't been able to find any on the UK sites...

Last edited:
I got gift cards from the holiday. I think I'm gonna try to cop the Miami Nights tomm.

The Christmas 11's are amazing. So glad I got them.

... couldn't get jiggy with ...

post-28031-what-YEAH-is-it-gif-Robin-Will-KLRC.gif

Been a long time since I heard someone say that :rofl:

Does UPS allow pick up on Saturdays? Xmas XI, XX8, and CP3 VII were all supposed to arrive today but "Adverse Weather Conditions" in NY...

Bruh you live in alaska?!? why the f*** you got like 10 pairs of lebron xi?!?! can you even wear them?! And if you do dont you only have light for like 4 hours a day? I mean I understand collecting but dont you have 6 pairs of KPS. IM DEAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom