• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

• Nike LeBron XI BHM - Anthracite - 646702-001 - £129  - 31st January
seems like the same price as other XI with lacelock included... $50 lacelock theory has been debunked for the FI. that increase was just for the preheat label

BUT.... heres that $250 again

LEBRON XI AS:
647780-735 CASHMERE/GRN GLOW-PRPL DYNSTY

Price: $250

Guess Nike does what they feel huh?
I believe they will be $220, per the pics I just received from the seller.

Last edited:
Went to Nike Chicago last night and almost copped the xmas xi's, but the new gf thought they were hideous and talked me out of it... I really just like the way the red on the lacelock and inner swoosh pop against the mint. Not to mention I hardly wear anything but lows, but its still a constant battle not to grab them.

seems like the same price as other XI with lacelock included... $50 lacelock theory has been debunked for the FI. that increase was just for the preheat label

LEBRON XI AS:

I believe they will be $220, per the pics I just received from the seller.
The BHM or the ASG? post pics if you could, im itching for the BHMs on the low

What if both are the same shoe, but the honeycomb effect is just what happens when you put a blacklight to the All-Stars?

But man, Graffitis and Black History Months a week later...
mean.gif
Good thing graffitis are hideous and a PASS 
laugh.gif

Just got the last sz 12 xmas on OS Life, $222 shipped. Still mad Shoe Palace did not offer their free shipping in the "continental US" to Alaska. Alaska is on this continent, and that only excludes Hawaii, those idiots 
mean.gif

Just got the last sz 12 xmas on OS Life, $222 shipped. Still mad Shoe Palace did not offer their free shipping in the "continental US" to Alaska. Alaska is on this continent, and that only excludes Hawaii, those idiots 
mean.gif
OS Life just got a FSR on the Dunkman's.  $159-165 +$12 shipping.  For those wanting to buy below retail.

LEBRON XI AS:

Man, what the hell!  I am officially done with my LeBron XI boycott and have been looking at getting a colorway.  

Since the KP's have dried up, the All Stars were looking good, but I'm not paying $250 for that.

Guess I'll have to look forward to the Summit Lake Hornets colorway.  I have very high hopes for that one.  Since they have been copying all the LeBron 9 colorways so far, I am expecting a lot of purple. 
smokin.gif

LEBRON XI AS:

Hope this isn't true as this probably the main colorway left that I want.

Haven't been this excited since the King's Pride. Black History Month is the best colorway, in my opinion.

LEBRON XI AS:

Damn this better not be true.. I need the ASG's but cant pay $250 for those

mean.gif
lol Hawaii and Alaska are always excluded from the continental US.. 

mean.gif
lol Hawaii and Alaska are always excluded from the continental US.. 
No, the contiguous US is the lower 48, continental US means on this continent, North America, which Alaska is a part of. Their site says free shipping to the continental US, which should include Alaska.

Came to the gym in the Christmas and they were the the standout of all the kix in the place....lol one dude asks me if they were the KD's....smh

Back
Top Bottom