Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron's doing right. He ain't got nothing to worry about. Kobe ain't about the win another one and KD is years from it. Might as well wear the kicks.

Not criticizing him for wearing kobes. It's who they are. Lebrons like a kid who loves everything about the game. Kobe seems to be the ultimate competitor who would never be caught dead in a current players sig who he would more than likely have to beat to get another ring. IMO of course. Not trying to start a lebron-kobe flame war.

The bhm and asg can't come soon enough. This thread needs some XI life breathed back into it.

Last edited:
^^^You should be happy. It's not crazy back-to-back releases at the moment. Nike is still dropping Retro Jordan's like there isn't a tomorrow (3 so far in the year).

February is going to be crazy (BHM, ASG, Prohibitions, MvA, etc).

Don't be so quick to label them a Dunkman, we don't know that yet. My man a few posts up kicked in the nickname "Everglades", so who knows.

By color story I assume he means like how there is an Akron Vs. Miami and a Miami Vs. Akron. Two colorways with the same overlying theme.
maybe hopefully no more print, I dont mind the bhm asg and xmas but their about to OD

Last edited:
Lebron wearing the Preludes isn't a sign he'll walk in Kobe's shoes and become a Laker. who cares if he wore them. He wore red foamposite ones and air force one max premiums and nobody was saying anything then.

I've seen Bron wear the Zoom Revis, foams, AF1's, Barkley Posites, etc...

I don't see how him wearing preludes is a big deal.

I've seen Kobe wear Iversons and Jordan's on court in the past.

I've seen Bron wear the Zoom Revis, foams, AF1's, Barkley Posites, etc...

I don't see how him wearing preludes is a big deal.

I've seen Kobe wear Iversons and Jordan's on court in the past.

I agree. Bron rocking Kobe's is definitely not a big deal.

The kobe thing tho..... That was part of an agreement he had with Adidas when he was splitting from them if I remember correctly. Couldn't wear the same brand for more than 2 games in a row.

Apparently, Kobe isn't above wearing another player's shoe.

nba_allstar_sneakers_2.jpg

EDIT: nevermind, this was addressed above.

Last edited:
Maybe Nike made him wear them to generate Kobe hype for the 9 release? Or maybe that's not even him wearing them, but he just said it was... 
nerd.gif

Hilarious that some people are so surprised that he'd respect Kobe enough to wear his shoe (off court).
It is crazy tho that you're more likely to catch him in a Kobe than a lebron 11 these days.

Back
Top Bottom