Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

O, you just got a $50 gift card ?  i never just got a gift card.. nobody loves me 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my girls aunt got me one for Xmas but she lost it until recently. Burned a hole straight through my pockets.
SOMETIMES GC AREM ORE A CURSE THAN GIFT.

BE LIKE WELP MINUS WHALE COP SOMETHING SINCE I GOT DIS GC.

LOL IM HOLDING ON TO DEAR LIFE W MY 20% NDC CODE CUZ IM WAITING FOR NEW I.D. OPTIONS BESIDES DA GRAFFITI

Does City Gear offer free shipping on all order or when you reach a dollar amount?
They never offered free shipping only when they had a promotion. Only USPS shipping now and it's expensive, cheaper option is $20($160 order to test). They used FedEx before and home delivery was just $10 or so.
Dollar amount.

Must have been recent that they changed shipping. I got fedex all through the holidays and recently when they added more Miami night brons. Was $200 flat but the site said free shipping for orders over $150 at the time.

Must have been recent that they changed shipping. I got fedex all through the holidays and recently when they added more Miami night brons. Was $200 flat but the site said free shipping for orders over $150 at the time.
Must of been a holiday thing. I remembered they had free shipping in December. Thanks for all the info.

Must of been a holiday thing. I remembered they had free shipping in December. Thanks for all the info.

I got free shipping in September too :lol:

Just went on the site and clicked offers. Says free shipping in orders over $150.
View media item 756651

Last edited:

Never mind. I was looking on the mobile site earlier and it only showed the USPS shipping option, I'm on the full site and it shows the FedEx options, with free shipping. doh

I got free shipping in September too
laugh.gif

Just went on the site and clicked offers. Says free shipping in orders over $150.

Nice must not be a Holiday thing then. I'm so lazy to even do a test buy to see if you get free shipping. Thanks for doing it.

Happe Martin Luther King day NT. I haven't been on here for awhile and just wanted to say the Gamma Lebron 11 (3rd best colorway and I like them lots), remind of the NFL on Fox robot (I will post pics of the this same action figure and a candy that matches with my Gammas later on when time permits) and RoboCop.

The Away Lebron 11 (2nd best colorway), will be like the Kobe 8 Sulfur in the sense of people sleeping on them and will be looking hard for them when they dry up.

The King Of The Jungle (King's Pride) Lebron 11 (1st best colorway), is just a perfected shoe all the way around.

On another note did I see somewhere someone say that there are pictures of the elite Lebron 11 in this thread?

Other nice colorways out there, but just not for me. Crazy that the 3 colorways (and still ONLY the 3 colorways that were must haves) that I got all came out in the beginning following one another, terrible then, but now that I have passed on everything since the Gammas I can take and have been taking a break form the Lebron 11 Line! :lol:

As for the Lebron "Home" shoe debate, I see that most of y'all started late, you completely missed many of the earlier shoes! :lol:

Listed below are the "Home" (white/black/red colorways), that I consider the best in the Lebron signature line. Some of the placements are subject to change though. :tongue:

1st Lebron 1
4th Lebron 3
3rd Lebron 4
7th Lebron 7
6th Lebron 8V2
2nd Lebron 9 (Freegums NOT Scarface for me, had the other way around until I got both shoes, and ended up liking my Freegums way more, so this is what I consider the "Home" shoe of the 9s).
5th Lebron 10

Last edited:
I got free shipping in September too :lol:

Nice must not be a Holiday thing then. I'm so lazy to even do a test buy to see if you get free shipping. Thanks for doing it.

Wish I could give negative rep because u r definitely famous for wanting us to do the work for u.

I am not caving on anything until the BHM then All-Stars. I like the Graffiti but think I can probably wait a few weeks and get them on discount like a lot of the others.

Any set in stone date for the ASG yet?

I am not caving on anything until the BHM then All-Stars. I like the Graffiti but think I can probably wait a few weeks and get them on discount like a lot of the others.

Any set in stone date for the ASG yet?

dont blame u at all. i just had the shoes in front of me and said forget it. why not.

Back
Top Bottom