Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I am sure this has been answered but I didn't see it going back a couple of pages...

How do these fit? With the X I wore TTS but nobody in my area has a size 13 left for me try on and I don't want to order a pair and have them not fit.

Appreciate the help.

I am sure this has been answered but I didn't see it going back a couple of pages...

How do these fit? With the X I wore TTS but nobody in my area has a size 13 left for me try on and I don't want to order a pair and have them not fit.

Appreciate the help.

Either go with your size in the X's or go .5 size down.

I'm TTS 10.5, went with 10.5 for the XI's. I was a 11 in the LBJ X's though.

People are rocking the weathermans and thermal maps?? I havent seen anyone yet myself
[/quote
Im talking about in terms of whats popular here and I didnt say that any and all foams sellout...but I have seen people line up for foam releases as if it were a jordan release and we all know foams retail for more than jordans (depending) and these lebron 11's

sold my big bangs because they were too damn bright for me... hoping that orange pair is not Neon orange

What does Blue and Pink have to do with Yeezy's?

And do you realize that by saying it's "only a matter of time", that you just spoke that into existence? :lol:

Last edited:
What does Blue and Pink have to do with Yeezy's?

And do you realize that by saying it's "only a matter of time", that you just spoke that into existence? :lol:

Pink and mint soles now = yeezy

lol, I didn't make it up. Just the way things work. Just like royal and black = space jam.

I'm just waiting for people to start calling them that :lol:

Lol yup. Now we wait for the "galaxy" and "grinch" pairs ..... Anything remotely resembling those colorways will be dubbed them so that when people buy them they'll feel like they're getting their money's worth

Lol yup. Now we wait for the "galaxy" and "grinch" pairs ..... Anything remotely resembling those colorways will be dubbed them so that when people buy them they'll feel like they're getting their money's worth

Lol. Just check out the xi ID thread. It's full of creative and innovative minds recreating past "heat."

^ Nice 
smokin.gif

mine were supposed to be here today but rescheduled delivery for tomorrow

bitter, was looking forward to seeing them today

Back
Top Bottom