Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Couple sizes of FI popped up on FTL last night..
Added size 10 to cart and checked out..
Does the extra charge for shipping mean FTL got the special case?

Last edited:
^^ Yea I don't really care about it that much either..

grin.gif
 at the extra shipping charge tho..

Miami Nights just got delivered to my job. Might have a few pics tonight but don't expect any glamour shots lol.

Last edited:
roll.gif

But seriously who is this kid I see him everywhere link to video?

Many one know how to change YouTube settings on mobile?
his name lil terio. hes just a real life meme right now. famous for being fat kid dancing on vine while he cousin says "oooh kill em!" in a funny way. that pic itself is of when some people saw the kid in real life at a popeyes. they asked him to dance and this was his response

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

^ I wouldn't make that up..
Sizes 10 & 11 were on the site..
I got the order confirmation..

Last edited:

Does anybody think the gammas are are gonna sit for a week, i wanted the ps4 so i went n got that.
It'll sit for more than a week i'm sure. If the Kings Pride & Aways both sat, in my opinion these will definitely sit without a doubt. I think the Gammas are nice, but in my opinion it's probably the weakest one in terms of "hype" so far...as if the majority don't really care for them. I wouldn't mind purchasing them but with the hit to the wallet with the FI and the Warriors coming out right around the corner as well, I'll wait it out plus you can probably get it on sale just like the rest of the colors.

Last edited:
YES!!!! Order is shipped! For those whose orders still haven't shipped dont worry, I got the email an hour ago so I assume many other orders will begin shipping out now aswell

Just got my pair in! :smokin

[ATTACHMENT=5071]image.jpg (1,572k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=5072]image.jpg (1,440k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=5073]image.jpg (1,364k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=5074]image.jpg (1,432k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=5075]image.jpg (1,478k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

his name lil terio. hes just a real life meme right now. famous for being fat kid dancing on vine while he cousin says "oooh kill em!" in a funny way. that pic itself is of when some people saw the kid in real life at a popeyes. they asked him to dance and this was his response

:rofl:
I almost died lol just searched it on YouTube man I hope lil Terio parents kicked his cousin's a** :rofl: thanks man been seeing this meme forever with no info on it.

Back to the lebrons searched ebay and the forging irons resale prices are not that high might go down when everybody gets there pair. Man if my teacher wasn't tripping about phones like we are not all damn seniors she's pregnant and about to give birth next month been missing 2 or 3 days for the last couple of months but showed up Thursday smh. I really want them now but my favorite stores are having crazy good deals (I think it was this thread that somebody said retailers would have very good deals this month they were right, )plus Black Friday money and a microsoft surface pro 2 I guess I have to wait on hope for a hoh only like jades next month unless I can strike a deal with someone desperate to get their money back for the doernbecher collection (where the real money is at). No special packaging + doernbecher collection + new generation consoles I might just find that seller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom