Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like TWNTY8's pics sold me on those Miami Nights...

I'm gonna need those and the AvM now

Don't u hate it when someone posts some crazy photos that make you buy shoes you didn't mean to buy? :lol:

Last edited:
These will be in heavy rotation. 
nthat.gif
 Had to pass on the Gamma's and maybe Terracottas for now. I really am digging the AvM and Miami Nights. At 16 this money ain't easy to come up with haha

Last edited:
Nice pics gingergotsole gingergotsole which are you favorites? The more pics I see of the FI's the more it stings since I missed out :frown: I'm kind of losing hope on a restock and leaning towards just grabbing them but I just can't bring myself to paying over retail as bad as I want them :smh:

I guess I'm the only person they thinks the "carbon fiber" foam looks absolutely atrocious. I think it is my least favorite color way of the xi

Miami Nights are a nice

They just don't "wow" me like I want them to.

Is that cf/Posite material really that shiny in person or is that from the flash.

It's not that shiny in person. Still give off a good carbon fiber feel, just more subtle than most pictures we've seen.

Nice pics @GingerGotSole which are you favorites? The more pics I see of the FI's the more it stings since I missed out
frown.gif
I'm kind of losing hope on a restock and leaning towards just grabbing them but I just can't bring myself to paying over retail as bad as I want them
mean.gif
To me I like the Forging Iron's the most especially since I missed on the BB's, then Kings Pride, and then aways. I do find myself wearing the away's the most though 
smile.gif

I always liked them carbon fiber joints but those pics really make me want to cop them.

Damn,now the FI's aint getting no love all of a sudden.lol hahahahahahaha

I always liked them carbon fiber joints but those pics really make me want to cop them.

Damn,now the FI's aint getting no love all of a sudden.lol hahahahahahaha

They still getting love. Just giving honest opinions vs the beast responses. Most of the comments still like the shoe. Just commented on stuff we noticed.

It's not like we could see them in person before buying, you know?

I guess I could have just given some beastly review like the shoes are absolutely perfect and the orange pops in person and they made my chick game triple since I opened the box. Just wanted to be real.

I thought maybe the FI would re-release like the Jades, but actually doubt it because of the PREHEAT title on them. KDs with that tag were pretty hard to come by and didn't release in large numbers. We shall see...

Just saw this on my Gammas.

Would I be doing too much if I just take it to a Foot Locker to switch the shoes out or should I just ignore it? It's kinda bugging me.

If you can't see it, a small layer of the Hyperposite has been scratched off.
I just tried on the gammas at nike town seattle saw the same thing only on the heel part of the shoe.

Didn't JM say something about a FTL and Champs exclusive shoes like last years Dunkman and Floridian release?

Maybe AvM and Carbons?

And strange how people are complaining about the FI. SMH. Nike give me a pair and I won't complain.

Didn't JM say something about a FTL and Champs exclusive shoes like last years Dunkman and Floridian release?

Maybe AvM and Carbons?

And strange how people are complaining about the FI. SMH. Nike give me a pair and I won't complain.

I thought I saw the carbons on the Finishline calendar.

I was just gifted a $180 Nike gift card. Now I have to buy a pair. After trying on the Gamma's at Nike Town Seattle I must say they look like a much darker blue in pics than in real life. In real life they look like a north carolina baby blue not a deeper blue that I've seen in pics. So I had to pass unfortunately :frown: . However the Terrocata Warrior coming out next week I think is a sure cop. I heard these are going to be a limited release though. But they should be in stores. How hard is it gonna be to cop the TW. Do I need to be waiting in line when the doors open at Nike Town?

Back
Top Bottom