• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
why do you think it was a fluke?
who knows.. nike's website was up and down the days leading up to the release.. maybe they actually did something about the bots.. If your looking to get the DB release this weekend, I would definitely go manual.. 

We have a whole thread about it. Just saying that they are hip to the game. And you are right, risk vs reward. Not mad at you regardless of which route you take :smile:

Yea I know they're hip but the way I see it either I'm a get them or fail either way I fail makes no difference how it happens, it's gonna still be a fail :frown: I heard of a few dudes getting there orders blocked or whatever after using bots but I always hear of more people getting away with :smh: I hate to resort to what I feel is cheating but I tend to get the short end of the stick playing nice/fair all the time but like I said the next stuff I'm looking forward to are the Carbons and AvM's, both of which aren't coming with the super limited tag (as of right now) so I shouldn't have a problem hopefully :smile:

Bots aren't being low, its the only way to combat the RSVP services. All of us getting the FI without bots was a fluke this past week though...

Yea I was amazed to see the amount dudes who actually got through and hearing some say how easy it was had me sick :smh: hopefully the next super gimmicky stuff that drops is whack and I can skip it in peace and not have to bother trying :lol:

Pics of the FI's hurtin my heart0]  but I'm gonna drop the extra gravy

It sounds like you and me are in the same boat, I'm pissed I'm gonna get taxed on these but I want them to bad to let it pass and try to wait on the rerelease :smh: (if it even happens)

Last edited:
Just got my Aways from DSG's 20% sale, no double boxed, so the box was damaged. Due to that one of the shoes has scratches and a slight dent by where it says fly wire. You think they do exchanges in store, and if so would they allow me to exchange the pair for different lebron 11's if only the gammas or kp's are in stock there? Anyone have DSG instore exchange experiences? I don't want to return it since I was able to cop for $173 shipped.

Just got my Aways from DSG's 20% sale, no double boxed, so the box was damaged. Due to that one of the shoes has scratches and a slight dent by where it says fly wire. You think they do exchanges in store, and if so would they allow me to exchange the pair for different lebron 11's if only the gammas or kp's are in stock there? Anyone have DSG instore exchange experiences? I don't want to return it since I was able to cop for $173 shipped.
I'd call them up and say they were damaged in shipping.

Thanks Lew. Got it for the carbons
pimp.gif

Quick pick of the set. Orange on the FI looks different depending on the lighting.
+1 for this pic

9s look so much hotter imo the FI in person are weaker than pics.

I'm ready for a new colorway to be revealed.... Those florals ain't for me but how clean does the upper look with that smooth black and gold...

The majority of ppl here who copped did so after Nike tweeted they were sold out...
Yea I got 2 after the sold out tweet.Could've been people releasing them tho.

I think the Big Bang 9's look better in hand but the FI or the XI look better on feet.I like the sleek look over the bulky look of the 9.

Big bangs are 1 of the dopest shoes ever tho.

Last edited:
I just realized that every year that LeBron was playing for the Miami Heat, I bought a pair of his shoes. When I did that, the team reached the Finals everytime. Needless to say I am patiently awaiting my "Aways" in the mail. :smokin

Lol. Well at least he has a FSR of the FI.

I got none. Don't care about bots. It's not that serious. Still other releases to get. Hopefully the "rumors" of an official release is true (though JM hasn't confirmed).

Back
Top Bottom