Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm confused... The release calendar on Foot Locker's website says the TWs come out tomorrow, but I called Foot Locker and they said they're releasing them on Wednesday. Which one is it? Tuesday online and Wednesday in store???

If anyone is willing to part with some Lebron lace locks I'd like some for my KPs :D

*EDIT*

I really need to look up before I post :lol:

Last edited:
I'm confused... The release calendar on Foot Locker's website says the TWs come out tomorrow, but I called Foot Locker and they said they're releasing them on Wednesday. Which one is it? Tuesday online and Wednesday in store???
Eastbay already has the TW on their website with a launch timer. 

I haven't purchased from this seller (Lancer Customs), but I've heard they're nice for those interested in purchasing lace locks. Definitely wouldn't pay the $50 that the NTer was asking../IMG]

If you were referring to me I was obviously kidding :wink:

YEE!!! HIT SOMEONE UP ON EBAY AND HE ACCEPTED MY OFFER FOR THE FORGING IRONS $340 SHIPPED!!! Good price???
thats about right, prices on these are dropping like mosquitos though so for those who missed out this is the best time to jump on those low prices, because after the holiday n ASG kicks comes out we might see a steady price increase for the FIs not BB prices but not close to retail either

Last edited:
I wonder how the mint lace lock would look on the KP's
nerd.gif
THIS^
Anyone seen any official nike gear for the TW's?
There's some purple hyper elite socks with a red stripe that I picked up that match pretty spot on, but I haven't seen anything with an actual LBJ logo or anything as of yet.

I've talked to the Lancer Customs guy before, it's hit and miss. We were talking about a lace lock and he said he will put the option up on the site for me because he was going to start making them.. then disappeared. Emailed a few times, no response. Some ppl have also said it takes really long to get their shipment from him.

^thanks for the heads up. I was thinking gold for my KP like he has on his site, and maybe the purple/red color of these for my TW?

Still split of the TW's, want to know what the graphic upper looks like in person

Last edited:
Looks like the official change is in. TW releasing tomorrow for both NDC and FTL. At first, I believe it was FTL tomorrow and NDC stating the 27th, now both for tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom