Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thought this was funny as I read the recap on the heat cavs game on the sportscenter app:

"James started slowly, scoring just 3 points in the first quarter, which ended with the Cavs leading 28-22.

He changed shoes between quarters, swapping a red pair for black ones. In different kicks, his game kicked into gear. He scored nine points in the second quarter, when the Heat turned up their defensive pressure and held the Cavaliers to 14 points on 5 of 25 shooting."
Its true for me too, I play great in the X, but am terrible in the XI. The X lets me 360 windmill, but I can't even get rim in the XI. *shrug*

He changed shoes between quarters, swapping a red pair for black ones. In different kicks, his game kicked into gear. He scored nine points in the second quarter, when the Heat turned up their defensive pressure and held the Cavaliers to 14 points on 5 of 25 shooting."

That proves it once and for all! Black shoes are better for performance than red ones!!!

They don't say anything about model... :lol:

Last edited:
Did he start the game of in 11's and now is he in 10's?

-really wonder on a national game like christmas what is he going to be wearing at this rate?
nike will be smart enough to have a nike elite x designed like the xmas xi
roll.gif

that way its like a mind trick and makes us want to buy the shoe

Its true for me too, I play great in the X, but am terrible in the XI. The X lets me 360 windmill, but I can't even get rim in the XI. *shrug*

i was in a super target in my 11's and just couldn't get the traction and support i needed in the produce section

lucky for me i keep a pair of 10's in the trunk and grabbed my milk and eggs with the grace and efficiency of a young magic (pre aids)

i owe it all to the 10's :nthat:

It seems like if Nike or LeBron revealed why he is not wearing the 11's, they must think that it would affect sales or something. Obviously there is something wrong. By now someone has had to had tweet LeBron, tweet Nike, ask LeBron something courtside in a game, or asked him if they ever saw him in public. At this point it is too noticeable that he is not wearing the 11's. All the people who view this website, i would imagine that there is someone in the know, and not speculate on what ESPN articles say or toebox issues....

Wow, that's a tragedy. U think we'll get a true home? Aka a white upper and either black or red posite, like we've seen him in?

Also any word on an AZG retro, Norris Cole got me curious tonight

I thought I was tripping I knew I was right

Last edited:

Received an email from Nike this am, "Get your TWs now! Limited time, limited quantities!"

They trying to hype this shoe, but no one is buying.

:rofl: @ the LIMITED TIME part :smh:

"limited" is a relative term. If they mean they won't be in stock still in 2015, that would be correct, its a limited time. :lol:
Since there isn't an infinite supply of them, then they are technically limited.

Nice collection. The Posite definitely makes the colors muted compared to past versions.

Happy Thanksgiving. Don't overdose in tryptophan. And if you do, make sure you wear Xs.

Ahhh, so there might be some meat to the rumor. Good looking JM, I will keep my fingers crossed

@BarbarianBob
 depending what size you're looking for in the FI, someone on the bay is asking $350 shipped for a size 12. A lot of em are asking around $360 - $380, so $375 isn't bad for them right now

I wear a size 13 and after hearing what JM said I'm a just grab them and stop playing before I miss out and get taxed even worse later :smh:

Last edited:
It seems like if Nike or LeBron revealed why he is not wearing the 11's, they must think that it would affect sales or something. Obviously there is something wrong. By now someone has had to had tweet LeBron, tweet Nike, ask LeBron something courtside in a game, or asked him if they ever saw him in public. At this point it is too noticeable that he is not wearing the 11's. All the people who view this website, i would imagine that there is someone in the know, and not speculate on what ESPN articles say or toebox issues....

Someone already did that :smile: Info has been already spilled.

I'm typing this in 10's

serious
i was in a super target in my 11's and just couldn't get the traction and support i needed in the produce section

lucky for me i keep a pair of 10's in the trunk and grabbed my milk and eggs with the grace and efficiency of a young magic (pre aids)

i owe it all to the 10's
nthat.gif
I can see this type of thing taking off on twitter
roll.gif
 who's gonna keep it going?

Back
Top Bottom