• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
tried to get the gammas off citygear but they were full price

guess they switched with the aways

gammas were discounted at first

NDC got me again!!! i could of had Fi's and maybe 5's... i've been hawking these fools all day and once again the second i get up to do something they drop the restock! 
dndxdm

This. I was sleeping due to the fact I woked 12am-9am and had class after. I woke up to the restock only to be 2 hours to late. Lucky all I wanted was Hazelnuts and mints. But ik a guy who wants 290 for hazelnuts.

Still think they're fire and plan to cop.

Also wore my Gammas out for the first time today and i'm happy with em. Got more than a few compliments and the shoes are comfortable.

Would look better if the colours were reversed like previous Xmas releases imo.

Really not a fan of that green upper/posite.

I like how the did something other that played out red/green colorway. But its the snowflakes is what throws me off. These will be a gametime decision

Yeah, i think i should be good  with the 10
I'm a true 14, but the XI's fit tight on the pinky-toe side so I size up to 15 no problem. If they made a 14.5 I could wear that too. FI's only went to 14 so I have those and they're tolerable. You'll be fine.

As long as the ball of your foot in your step matches up with the widest part of the shoe, you're good.

Last edited:
kobe's look outta place.. i think the lebron looks the best out of the 3 tho..id have to see them all in person to make a final judgment  

Last edited:
IMO...all three sigs are wack.

Good for me, I don't like the fact that 2 must have Jordan's are dropping this month.

Glad I don't have to add any Nike Basketball products to that list.

Last edited:
So curious to see what these 2k14s look like...For those who copped congrats for puttin in the work...

My footlocker doesn't know if they are getting avms yet. Was the champs only rumor true?

After playing in my xx8se for the last few weeks, and despite my initial impression of the XI, I have lost a lot of respect for these . Laced up my KPXI yesterday and had them off in under 5 minutes and back in the XX8se. There is something unnatural about the mechanics of the shoe. I've never been a fan of the insert insole/ midsole, but I don't think that's it.,, compared to many if the other BB shoes out these have a very strange feeling when fully flexed across the toe box... Not to mention the squeak squawk that happens from the removable lunarlon. Honestly regretting my KP purchase now and will be my last XI purchase.the mechanics of the shoe are just not for my foot. Has anyone else noticed these don't bend naturally in this area? It's very strange...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom